Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympus III

Go down 
+12
Carrie Beary
Bob
Kasi
Ani
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Swishalicious
Silly Lily
Liz
Rave Girl
Dovah
Stormageddeon
Kendall
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Olympus III - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:54 pm

I get knocked aside and fall to the ground. "I...I...I t...t...tried to save you. I love you Annika and will always love you." I say as my vision begins to fade.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:55 pm

"JONATHAN!" I yell. A tear falls from my cheek. "Jonathan!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:56 pm

Doctor J wrote:

"Yeah." I say to Jonathan. "And it's not like he's gonna try and kill us. He's only interested in that god."

Haulili nodded in agreement.

Dragonfire wrote:
"Then I stay to defend you if the need should come." I say as I turn around to look at the fight.

I try to dodge but still get hit. I get spun around and the chain hits the kid in front of the girl.

Pyriphlegehton scowled. "Keep this fight among us!"

Jace Wayland=God wrote:
Alden sees a man who is SURE to be Poseidon, god of the ocean. He remembers the myths he'd heard when he was really young about him and horses. He twists out of Stasia's grip and walks over to him casually. "Are you Poseidon? The god of horses?" he asks, his eyes wide. Stasia didn't realize his disappearance at first.

Poseidon blinked, looking at Alden. "Uhm, yes I am."

Doctor J wrote:
"Jonathan watch out!" I yell at him. Was it too late?

Haulili moved to examine the boy's wounds, if any.

Bob wrote:
"It's alright if made right just gets stuck in the teeth," I nod.

"But Zues isn't as cold as you and as we all know the North is cold," I tap my foot and then jump for no reason.

"Ah true but we have more freedom then you," I jab again. "And by the way this is one of the most pathetic fights I have ever fought in," I glare at the god.

"Ah so Arteis have you hunted any beasts latly that are worth any mention?" I ask the lady Artemis.

"Well, I like my teeth clean." Kamooalii nodded.

"Zeus doesn't need to be as 'cold'," Boreas explained. "It takes little concentration to make the air cold."

"Only because you're in it," Phobos said cheerfully, blocking the jab. "You may not be held by rules, but gods still trump over demigods."

"Any beasts?" Artemis frowned. "A group of Hyperboreans."

Dragonfire wrote:
I get knocked aside and fall to the ground. "I...I...I t...t...tried to save you. I love you Annika and will always love you." I say as my vision begins to fade.

Haulili knelt down beside Jonathan, taking out some of that Greek nectar he was given. "Annika, open his mouth for me."
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:57 pm

I try to stand up but my mind begins to cloud over and I begin to lose my view of Annika.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:58 pm

I nod and open his mouth
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:59 pm

Haulili attempted to dribble some nectar into Jonathan's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 5:01 pm

"Dosn't evryone I guess that's why they invented toothpaste," I tell my father.

"Oh I see well...," I think for a second. "You could blame it on a rock," I suggest.

"Is that so," I say rolling then jabbing at the gods side. "Oh so you will trump me eh and what will you do if I trump you ever think of that?" I ask.

"Do you know when the next hunt will be for all of your hunters to join in?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 5:02 pm

Alden grins. "Can you make a giant pony giant?" He manages to ask/blurt out before his sister Anastasia walks over and tries to pull him away. What was with him today. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 5:02 pm

I feel liquid slide down my throat but still can't see Annika. My mind starts to clear.

"TO HADES WITH YOU PYRIPHLEGETHON!!!!" I yell as I swing around with the chain and sword that I draw. I feel blood slide down my side.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 5:03 pm

Bob wrote:
"Dosn't evryone I guess that's why they invented toothpaste," I tell my father.

"Oh I see well...," I think for a second. "You could blame it on a rock," I suggest.

"Is that so," I say rolling then jabbing at the gods side. "Oh so you will trump me eh and what will you do if I trump you ever think of that?" I ask.

"Do you know when the next hunt will be for all of your hunters to join in?" I ask.

Kamooalii chuckled. "And Listerine, too."

Boreas face-palmed.

Phobos blocked the jab again. "I don't need to because it's impossible."

Ares sighed, watching his sons duke it out. One of the worst fights he'd ever seen.

"Perhaps by the end of July," Artemis replied. "We'll be hunting a pack of tank-sized hellhounds."

Jace Wayland=God wrote:
Alden grins. "Can you make a giant pony giant?" He manages to ask/blurt out before his sister Anastasia walks over and tries to pull him away. What was with him today. "Hey!"

Poseidon frowned. "A giant pony giant? What?"

Dragonfire wrote:
I feel liquid slide down my throat but still can't see Annika. My mind starts to clear.

"TO HADES WITH YOU PYRIPHLEGETHON!!!!" I yell as I swing around with the chain and sword that I draw. I feel blood slide down my side.

Haulili put down the container of nectar. "Do you have ambrosia, Annika?"

Pyriphlegethon chuckled, dodging the chain and blocked the sword with his own. "I already live near Hades." He drew a dagger from his belt and threw it at Leon's chest.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 5:06 pm

I think. Didn't Ace give me some before the trip? I reach into my pocket and pull out a bag of crushed ambrosia. "Will it still work?" I say, handing it to Haulili
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 5:07 pm

"Ah that also and dental floss," I tell my father remebering that tooth cleaning product.

"Well that wouldn't work either well um a freak accident," I suggest.

"Immpossible eh, arn't you a bit cocky," I say jabbing again.

"Hellhounds are fun to fight," I note. "Tank sized ones should be extra fun," I smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 5:10 pm

I blink from my space out.
'Wow, space out. I say to my self.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 5:15 pm

Alden nods. "A.. giant pony!" he says, pulling away from his sister. She nods to Poseidon. "Excuse my brother, he consumed too much sugar today.." she gets cut off Alden pushes her to the ground and she knocks her head, passing out. He gasps.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 5:28 pm

I leave Olympus quickly. If Jonathan dies, I don't wanna see it
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 5:31 pm

"Now I am bored and in need of a crayon!!!" I yell loud enough the entire room hears it."Erm....BYE!!!" I yell then I shadow travel out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 5:33 pm

I walk up to my father, Apollo, and say,"Hay dad."
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 5:43 pm

Sitting there, I look at all the drama in the throne room. Thinking hard of what the gods were like in the Golden Age(my eyebrows crinkle and I squeeze my eyes shut hard.)

I look over at Isabella. "Isabella? Isabella!" I say shaking her.

I wake up. "What? WHAT!" I say to Akila. "I was thinking! Gods! I was in the zone. It's rare for me to be in it."

Distracted I get up and leave Olympus.

The other two don't care.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 6:31 pm

Ugh.... I hate space outs... let's see what happened. Fight.... person probably dieing.... people fighting with gods....

SPACE OUTS SUCK!!! I walk around and see my dad fighting with a camper. "GO DAD!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 6:44 pm

I see the girl, daughter of Phobus yell at her dad, and come over to see what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 6:45 pm

I stand there watching the fight when a guy comes over to me. I look at him for a second and return to watching the fight.

....people talking to gods.... lots of fighting....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 6:47 pm

I get a beter angle of the fight, and wait to see if the camper if going to die by a god.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 6:53 pm

"Goooo dad!!!" I really didn't like that demi-god.

I sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 6:55 pm

I just stand there and watch, then I look to see if Bast is here.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 6:56 pm

I watch.

I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus III
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next