Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympus Trip VI

Go down 
+3
Dexter
Mason
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 11:24 am

OOC: Yeah, let's skip the bus. Only admins and those given permission can RP gods, anyone who tries will be sent a warning and if they try again they'll be banned for a day and blah blah blah. Characters tied up in any posts/plots will be able to post at Olympus without leaving their topics.

Last edited by Skinny Love on 12/22/2012, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 11:43 am

OOC: Sweet, the last sentence.
bic: Fellin came onto Olympus, from the bus. He had a hard time trying to convince the guy he was a demigod. He had to stand there for fifteen minutes telling him true stories when the guy thought they were fake. Finally, he made it.
Fellin looked around for his father, Hades. He hoped that he would get to talk to him. Fellin heard last summer the Romans and Greeks got in a fight, and it was a bad trip. He hoped this was nothing like it.
"Father?" he called out.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 1:40 pm

Nico walked out on to the halls of olympus. Regarding last trip he'd rather not think about because of the hell that had transpired between him and Hades/Pluto. Stubborn and stupid the gods were then but in the end things worked out for the better. He sighed as he walked around looking to see who all was there.

((Permission to do this granted by Fishy))

Hades sat on his lonely stump in boredom as the demigods began to arrive for the winter solstice trip. He didn't want to think about his actions last trip nor did he really want to be here, but it was a chance to get out of his prison. Ah the underworld supposed to be a great honor to take care of, be the god of. Bah! It was a prison. Plain and simple. He hated being the god of it when he was the oldest of his siblings. It was his birth right to be king of the gods but no, Zeus stole his right from him.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 3:51 pm

Fellin saw his father, and raced up. He grabbed his present from his bag, also grabbing his camera. He gave his father his present. "A little something, since you got me that awesome invisibility cloak---but, just for your information, next time, send a guide along with things like that so I don't get a fight with a psychotic Demi-Titan, okay?" He held up his camer, for when his father would open up his present.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 4:05 pm

((A users guide for a CLOAK? Really?))

Dallas walked through the doors of the Empire State Building and gawked at all of the shiny doors and buttons. He could tell that it was a normal building in the room he was, but he still walked to the guy behind the counter. "Mount Olympus, now! Son of Hades going up." The guy chuckled and then gestured to the elevator. So, Dallas walked over and just allowed the elevator to take him up to the city of the gods. He couldn't wait to see his father, and kick his ass for leaving his mom in poverty. Then Dallas saw the god of the underworld on a stump. There were two others near Hades and Dallas decided that subtlety wasn't what he needed. "Yo, dad, I have a bone to pick with you."
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 12:18 am

((So many Hades kids, so little time))

Hades first noticed Nico, but his son didn't see him so he just chose to stay quite to the one he threw off Olympus last trip. Instead he found himself talking to Fellin whom had given him and then before he got the chance to say anything his son Dallas appeared saying he had a bone to pick with him. Hades just groaned at the overwhelming mess this all was. "Ok. Fellin, simple answer watch Harry Potter for your cloak thing and don't go annoying people. Dallas, what has gotten you angry with me now?" He said to one son after the other in a melancholy tone that showed nothing but boredom in ever sense of the word.

Nico noticed Hades being bombarded by two of his weaker brothers. One was young, about 11 maybe and clearly thinking that Hades is going to be a lovey dovey father. Definitely not happening. The other was older, and seemed angry. Nico decided to eavesdrop so he shadow traveled over to his father's seat and then faded into the shadows of it, Sure that Hades was the only one to know he was there
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 1:25 am

Dallas grinned wickedly as he realized that Hades honestly had no idea why he was pissed off. It wasn't like it had be a century or anything. No, Hades had left Dallas's mom only 12 years ago and left them in poverty. This god was the god of the underworld and all that was left in the ground. So by that sense, Hades could have at least made it to where Dallas hadn't been forced to steal for a way to do something. You honestly think that it is that hard to figure out?!? I had to steal to do anything in life and my mother had to work menial jobs for any money. The whole time you were sitting on a throne of jewels just living however you wanted. Did it even strike you that maybe you left me and my mom in the deep end of the shit hole? Dallas thought he saw another figure behind the throne but he dismissed it as anger rising and him being stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 10:08 am

Fellin saw his sibling getting angry, and slightly pushed him back. "Don't get mad with him. He's a god and he does the best he can. Even though he did leave both of our moms - " he stopped for a second, then just sighed. Fellin then nodded to his father's HP statement. He then took his picture of Hades, waiting for him to open his present, the black scarf that said Death on it.. Fellin quickly uploaded the picture to his laptop. "I'll...erm, send you picture later," he said, making sure not to make his dad angry. After all, he was a rare Big Three child, so it wasn't like he was making a regular god angry.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 10:23 am

Hades sat there and sighed. "Ok, Dallas. I'm a god. That doesn't mean I'm allowed to do anything I very well please. And giving you treasures from the underworld falls under the, "Don't do that, Major bad things will happen column." If you don't believe me I have plenty of others to back it up. As for leaving you and your mother, it's an ancient law, I don't have a choose when it comes to that." He told the older of his two sons. He knew Nico was hiding in the shadow of his "throne" but at the moment it seemed that these two would be giving him a migrain.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 11:18 am

Dallas snorted as he heard the conversation between his younger demigod sibling and his father who couldn't even take the time to help him. It was kind of strange how the younger boy thought that Hades would be a loving father, since Dallas was only just turned 13 and he knew that Hades was nothing but a glorified cheat. He certainly didn't care enough to actually try to send anything and now he was making excuses. Then the younger child of Hades started to push Dallas back and Dallas allowed his hand to drop to his sword on his left hip. Touch me again and I will cut you down in a heartbeat. I may be your older brother in the immortal bloodline but you are nothing but a pest to me in the real world. Dallas was young but he had long since left his nice and calm side behind, about the time that his mom died and him and Melody were attacked constantly. Suddenly his mind reeled and he wondered where his girlfriend was at that exact moment.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 3:42 pm

James walks into Olympus and admires its beauty. I've definetly have to be the angel kid. "Mom? Are you here?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 4:25 pm

Khione looks at James with an unamused look on her face. "Hello, son."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 5:39 pm

Fellin looked at them both, a bit angry now. He got up, putting on his invisibility cloak. He thought it would be best to just stay away from his half-sibling, quietly coming back and forth fro and to Olympus on his bicycle or something. The reason he would be leaving is he didn't want to stay too long invisible, eavesdropping, then end up being detected by Zeus and dead. Fellin knew it was a crazy plan, but it could work, if he only found the right way to travel. Hm. But, all he was really worried about traveling is something that he could go back and forth on fast, fast enough to hear Dallas' story. Fellin said, "I think I better leave." He then left Olympus. A hellhound from camp would be perfect, but he'd stop by his bunk first to see if the Hades kids had any walky-talkies or anything so he could hear Dallas from a distance.
(The reason I did this is because soon enough he'll figure out about Melody, then find Crahun, and find out Melody is with him, then give Dallas the news that he found out she was with a different guy. xD Then the fight. He'll probably use his hellhound or somethin')
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 6:50 pm

"Sounds like they've got a grudge." Nico said as he appeared out of the shadows befoer his father and half sibling.

"Hello, Nico." Hades said to his son.

(Short..but I didn't really know what to go on at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 7:49 pm

Dallas stared after the retreating son of Hades and grinned slightly. He had never been one to hate someone but at that moment, Dallas hated Hades and he hated the younger son of the god of the underworld. Yet, Dallas was still not finished with his father. You may be a god who has ancient rules set down by the lord of the gods but are you not the oldest of the three great gods? Even if you are the youngest, I still had to steal from an entire city at the age of 8 so that I could afford to go to a movie. I even had to go to school every day and deal with bigger groups of boys who would constantly gang up on me and beat me. The whole time this went on, I had a girlfriend to send time with and a mother who was constantly working and never had time to do anything. And do you know who's fault that is? It's your's, oh mighty Hades, lord of the Underworld. The god who reigns supreme and now has the domain that my mother lives left his son to be treated like shit every day and left the woman he was with die from working too much. What a great role model you are, now isn't that the truth. Dallas' face had started to darken and he felt his knuckles pop as he gripped the sword on his hip. He could even feel the double bladed sword rest in between his shoulder blades as he tried to loosen his tightening muscles. Dallas had noticed the other son of Hades, Nico Di Angelo, pop out of the shadows and then he really flipped. Who the hell do you think you are, spying on me and my conversation? The last statement had been said in spite with a sharp crack sound through the words. He was angry and the whole mountain could notice for all he cared.

Last edited by Gemstone Teen on 12/25/2012, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 8:34 pm

"Excuse me Father but may I?" Nico asked Hades after heaing Dallas's sob story.

"Very well." Hades answered.

Nico nodded and then turned and stepped between Dallas and Hades. "Now listen here. I don't give a damn about your personal history. Every demigod has their own sob story, I myself included. Yes our father is the oldest of the Big Three, but news flash, he's still bond just like every other deity in this place. And you want to know something, his treasure, it brings nothing but death, pain, and suffering. There is a reason Hades children don't get powers over the riches of the earth, They all end up in more pain than they could dream of." He told his half-sibling. He couldn't help but think of Hazel as he told Dallas to back the hell down.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 9:05 pm

Dallas felt his mind cloud with pure aggression that he would have thought only capable of a child of Ares and then his hand and wrist had moved enough so that the shriek of Iron upon leather sounded and his Stygian Iron sword on his left hip was now in his right hand and he had already grabbed his small circular shield off of his back. It was really not smart, nor brave, of Dallas to draw a weapon on Nico but he was tired of the intruder and all of the other crap. Then with a very quick move that surprised even Dallas, one that he would later learn had arisen from his battle reflexes, Dallas stepped forward and then to the side so that he had moved to the right of Nico. When he had completed that maneuver Dallas swung the sword up so that if it hit Nico then it would either be the flat of the blade near the base of the hilt or the pommel that would stun him instantly.

Last edited by Gemstone Teen on 12/25/2012, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 9:29 pm

John had made his way to the Empire State Building, because it was that time of the year again. The time when the campers were able to go to Olympus to say hi to godly parents, and such. John liked it, as his previous experiences to Olympus have been Jolly. He got the card from the man at the desk of the Empire State Building, before making his way up to Olympus. As the doors opened he walked out to see the familiar beauty, of Olympus.

John smiled, before making his way to the biggest building at the top of the mount which was where the Solstice was held every winter.

Finally though, John reached the doors and pushed them over to enter the room which already had some gods in it, as well as campers. John could care less for all the other campers and gods though. Instead he was scouting out the room in search of his father, Ares the God of War.

Unfortunately John wasn't having any luck so, for the moment he leaned back against a pillar and continued to watch everything.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/23/2012, 11:58 pm

"Nice to see you again!" I hug her, but then let go. "Can I tell you what I did in the stables? You're gonna be so proud!" Having a mom feels so nice. "Oh and merry Christmas!"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 12:00 am

Khione raises an eyebrow at James expectantly before saying, "I am a goddess. We do not celebrate Christmas. The whole holiday basically dismisses our existence."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 12:07 am

"But isn't snow part of Christmas?" I cross my fingers hoping she wouldn't turn my into a giant James popsicle
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 12:11 am

Khione huffed out in annoyance. "The gods take no part in silly Christian holidays that dismiss our existence, child."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/24/2012, 12:13 am

"Okay....wellso how has your life been in the past three months?" How did Dad ever get together with her?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 3:00 pm

Nico watched unphased as his year younger half-sibling attacked him. When he was all done with his fancy stuff and was actually swinging at him he disappeared and reappeared in front of Dallas, throwing a punch at his face.

Hades watched but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 3:53 pm

Dallas was mid swing and had been confident that the blow would land home when he saw the shimmer and then Nico was gone. His body slipped and he fell forward. Then Nico reappeared and swung his fist toward Dallas, who was off balance and therefore couldn't defend as easily as he wished. So, Dallas did something even more idiotic. The son of Hades called out in anger as the fist connected to his jaw and saw a skeletal soldier appear behind Nico. It was something that he had learned on his way into Camp, the power that he was most afraid of. Now that the skeletal soldier appeared, Dallas could see the glittering clear blade flash through the air toward Nico.

Last edited by Gemstone Teen on 12/25/2012, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olympus Trip VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus Trip VI   Olympus Trip VI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus Trip VI
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next