Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympus III

Go down 
+12
Carrie Beary
Bob
Kasi
Ani
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Swishalicious
Silly Lily
Liz
Rave Girl
Dovah
Stormageddeon
Kendall
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

Olympus III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:18 pm

OOC: my iPod messed uP.

Annika: "Okay." I walk over to Haulili and say, "Hi dad."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:20 pm

Bob wrote:
"Indeed what have you been up to with your godly life?" I ask my father as I tap my foot.

"Hm well then almost always?" I ask looking at my father.

"You accuse me of not backing up my comebacks but neither do you; you accuse my mother of being a druggy but she was a soldier in the U.S. army," I grumble.

Kamooalii shrugged. "Mainly, surfing."

Boreas chuckled. "Yes, almost always."

"A soldier? Ha." Phobos laughed. "Why should I believe you? You don't have an ounce of strength in you."

Doctor J wrote:

Annika: "Okay." I walk over to Haulili and say, "Hi dad."

Haulili looked at Annika as he paused the conversation with Athena. "Bonjour."
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:20 pm

Alden squirms."No! I wasn't trying to be read.. mom.. erm.. Persephone. I just meant whoever CREATED gods could have made them a lot cooler," he says, like a moron. Stasia pales."Oh my gosh.. Persephone.. excuse my brother, he's a little dim sometimes...." she says nervously, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:22 pm

I walk up to Pyriphlegethon and smack him with all the force I could muster without killing myself.

I roll out of the way as i see the kid strike a god. I jump to my feet and say "Annika get out of the way!" I run to her and hug her in my arms anticipating the fire assault.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:23 pm

ooc: Power play?! Against a GOD?! haha
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:24 pm

Jace Wayland=God wrote:
Alden squirms."No! I wasn't trying to be read.. mom.. erm.. Persephone. I just meant whoever CREATED gods could have made them a lot cooler," he says, like a moron. Stasia pales."Oh my gosh.. Persephone.. excuse my brother, he's a little dim sometimes...." she says nervously, biting her lip.

Persephone scowled angrily again. "You'd better have your brother watch his mouth."

Dragonfire wrote:
I walk up to Pyriphlegethon and smack him with all the force I could muster without killing myself.

I roll out of the way as i see the kid strike a god. I jump to my feet and say "Annika get out of the way!" I run to her and hug her in my arms anticipating the fire assault.

Pyriphlegethon dodged the blow easily, laughing. "Weak, of course you are."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:26 pm

"Ah surfing is fun I should head back to Hawaii one of these days to do it again," I nod.

"Well that's good because being almost always right is fun," I jump in the air.

"Oh I don't got any strength," I take out my spear. "You want to bet on that one," I growl.

"Look," I point to an idiotic boy who was threating to fight a god. "The stupidity of Ares children got to love it," I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:27 pm

I smile. I say "This place is cool" in French. Then, Jonathan hugs me

OOC: too lazy to translate
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:27 pm

OOC That was an attempt to get him killed. He wants to die...

I pull off my chain and set it on fire "Let's see what your gift to me does to you." I say as I whip at Pyriphlegethon.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:28 pm

Anastasia falters. "I'm sorry.. mother, Persephone. He doesn't know much about gods, we just got to camp about three days ago," she says, glancing towards the corner. Sure enough her father was standing there, which frustrated her. Alden moves backwards, trying to pull his leg out of the vine entrapment.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:31 pm

Bob wrote:
"Ah surfing is fun I should head back to Hawaii one of these days to do it again," I nod.

"Well that's good because being almost always right is fun," I jump in the air.

"Oh I don't got any strength," I take out my spear. "You want to bet on that one," I growl.

"Look," I point to an idiotic boy who was threating to fight a god. "The stupidity of Ares children got to love it," I chuckle.

Kamooalii nodded. "Well, perhaps we can go surfing together. After all, the Greek rules don't apply to Hawaiians."

"Well, until you get hit for being a smarty." Boreas rubbed his cheek, remembering the last time he'd been a bit too smart with Athena. She'd slapped him off Olympus.

"Yes, I do." Phobos grinned at Jogn. "Come at me, 'bro."

Artemis chuckled gently. "Let's see how this plays out."

Doctor J wrote:
I smile. I say "This place is cool" in French. Then, Jonathan hugs me

OOC: too lazy to translate

"Oh, si." Haulili nodded, excusing himself from his conversation with Athena to talk to Annika. "Let's switch to English, shall we, daughter?"

Dragonfire wrote:
OOC That was an attempt to get him killed. He wants to die...

I pull off my chain and set it on fire "Let's see what your gift to me does to you." I say as I whip at Pyriphlegethon.

Pyriphlegethon caught the whip, feeling nothing but minor warmth to his hand-- he couldn't be burnt.

Jace Wayland=God wrote:
Anastasia falters. "I'm sorry.. mother, Persephone. He doesn't know much about gods, we just got to camp about three days ago," she says, glancing towards the corner. Sure enough her father was standing there, which frustrated her. Alden moves backwards, trying to pull his leg out of the vine entrapment.

Persephone snapped her fingers again, the vine unwrapping itself from around Alden. "He'd better learn fast, or by the Winter Solstice he'll be dead."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:33 pm

"Sure, sure." I say. "So...where are you when you aren't here?" I ask Haulili
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:35 pm

"Ah that's true also you want to go now to escape this chaos?" I ask my father.

"Hmm it seems like you got slapped for the wrong reason perhaps you should like shoot a gust of wind at Athena or something," I chuckle.

I bend my neck making it crack. "You asked for it it," I growl charging at the god. Was this truly smart ah who cares.

"Indeed I put my bet on the god," I nod at Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:35 pm

I say to Annika quietly, "We have to get to safety. The kid and Pyriphlegethon are getting into it." I don't even notice Haulili.

I charge forward as he catches the whip and then swing at his face with a gut punch closely following.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:38 pm

Anastasia nods, glaring at Alden, and then turning back to her. "He should... I mean.. I'll make him," she says, taking his wrist gingerly. "We should be.. moving along," Stasia says. "But I still want to see a pony giant!" Alden says. What had he eaten this morning for breakfast, Anastasia wondered.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:38 pm

"Why? I'm talking to dad!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:39 pm

Doctor J wrote:
"Sure, sure." I say. "So...where are you when you aren't here?" I ask Haulili

"Why, Hawaii, of course." Haulili smiled, pointing to his surfboard. "Us Hawaiians regularly go out to surf."

Bob wrote:
"Ah that's true also you want to go now to escape this chaos?" I ask my father.

"Hmm it seems like you got slapped for the wrong reason perhaps you should like shoot a gust of wind at Athena or something," I chuckle.

I bend my neck making it crack. "You asked for it it," I growl charging at the god. Was this truly smart ah who cares.

"Indeed I put my bet on the god," I nod at Artemis.

Kamooalii looked at the 'chaos'. "Eh. I quite like watching it. It gets entertaining quickly."

"If I shot a gust of wind at Athena, Zeus would blast me off Olympus," Boreas grumbled.

Phobos drew his sword and dug through Jogn's mind for his fears. Hm. Interesting. He leaped to the side.= to avoid Jogn's charge.

"Of course that's the smart idea," Artemis muttered. "Arrogant Ares boy vs Phobos? No problem for Phobos."

Dragonfire wrote:
I say to Annika quietly, "We have to get to safety. The kid and Pyriphlegethon are getting into it." I don't even notice Haulili.

I charge forward as he catches the whip and then swing at his face with a gut punch closely following.

Haulili frowned. "Ehem, boy. I'm speaking to her."

Pyriphlegethon dodged the face swing and the gut punch. "So, the old fool is faster than you."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:42 pm

"Sorry sir but I have the best interests in mind for your daughter and she isn't safe here." I turn to Annika and say "Look I don't want to leave either but i don't want you hurt."

"Hit me with your best shot, Old Man!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:43 pm

"True true nothing like stupidity fights to make my day," I chuckle. "Now if only I had popcorn."

I put on a shocked face. "But then who would control the North winds?" I ask.

I feel a slight tickle in my mind nothing major probably. I turn around. "Gods can't die but I know they can get hurt," I jab at the god.

I observed the battle. "Indeed," I say shaking my head. "When will they learn," I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:44 pm

Dragonfire wrote:
"Sorry sir but I have the best interests in mind for your daughter and she isn't safe here." I turn to Annika and say "Look I don't want to leave either but i don't want you hurt."

"Hit me with your best shot, Old Man!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

Haulili scowled. "Now, wait just a minute-- she would do just as well to stay. I can protect her, I'm not that defenseless."

Pyriphlegethon drew his sword and jabbed at Leon's side, not really feeling like putting his all into this fight.

Bob wrote:
"True true nothing like stupidity fights to make my day," I chuckle. "Now if only I had popcorn."

I put on a shocked face. "But then who would control the North winds?" I ask.

I feel a slight tickle in my mind nothing major probably. I turn around. "Gods can't die but I know they can get hurt," I jab at the god.

I observed the battle. "Indeed," I say shaking my head. "When will they learn," I sigh.

"Popcorn," Kamooalii sighed. "I don't like that stuff."

"Probably Zeus or Aeolus would take over temporarily." Boreas shrugged.

Phobos parried the blow. "You can die AND get hurt. What fun!"

"Never." Artemis chuckled at her own little joke.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:45 pm

OOC: You guys have no idea how many times I had to modify this post. You guys are just too fast for my ipod!

"Yeah." I say to Jonathan. "And it's not like he's gonna try and kill us. He's only interested in that god."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:49 pm

"Then I stay to defend you if the need should come." I say as I turn around to look at the fight.

I try to dodge but still get hit. I get spun around and the chain hits the kid in front of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:50 pm

Alden sees a man who is SURE to be Poseidon, god of the ocean. He remembers the myths he'd heard when he was really young about him and horses. He twists out of Stasia's grip and walks over to him casually. "Are you Poseidon? The god of horses?" he asks, his eyes wide. Stasia didn't realize his disappearance at first.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:51 pm

"Jonathan watch out!" I yell at him. Was it too late?
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 4:51 pm

"It's alright if made right just gets stuck in the teeth," I nod.

"But Zues isn't as cold as you and as we all know the North is cold," I tap my foot and then jump for no reason.

"Ah true but we have more freedom then you," I jab again. "And by the way this is one of the most pathetic fights I have ever fought in," I glare at the god.

"Ah so Arteis have you hunted any beasts latly that are worth any mention?" I ask the lady Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus III
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next