Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

journy to olympus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 1:23 pm

we are going to travel to olympus and see our parents
Character Name: Sonja
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Brownish red hair with blonde highlights, blueish green eyes but change color in different sunlight and moods, 5'1 Skinny but has abs
God and mortal parent: Mother Athena, Father A mortal named Tony
Powers:empathy all the time
Flaws: affraid of being loved, get things wrong sometimes and abandonded by athena when she was a baby, so abandonment issues.
Pets: Owl
Weapon: Sword and sheild
Talents/Skills: fencing, wisdom and battle stratagy

RP Example*: i was running through a feild and i heard somthing coming. I drew my sword and waited to attack. Hell hounds arose from the rift and started running towards me .I lunged and attacked with one swipe of the blade the heads roll off , and i tuck my sword back a in a walk away. I have come across many dangers since i broke out of camp. I know i ama demi god but i still feel normal, i think to myself.

Biography*: Athen and tony hooked up and athena had a beautiful daughter that looked excactly like her she had to part with her so she sent her to a half blood camp to keep her safe , the gods we unable to keep intouch with their childern when Sonja turned 14 she met a a demi god named Derek she was unable to stay with him . Sonja broke out of the camp and roamed the earth and found the gateway to olympus and their she found her owl,the owl is her mothers animal and now hers . Now and then sonja talks to her mother through her pet, even though its forbidden Athena occasionly watches her daughter as she sleeps , Sonja knows that her mother watches her she just wishes they could meet.
Notes: Tank top, armor, short shorts, and hername is greek for Wisdom

Last edited by Sonja on 8/10/2010, 11:33 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 1:36 pm

for the talents, what exactly do you mean, 'manipulates fire' ?

we dont use *action here* when we roleplay, so please revise that
Back to top Go down

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 2:24 pm

i think i fixed it
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 2:39 pm

Your powers are not powers. they are more of talents and skills. you can do something like read minds
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 3:04 pm

TO put this simpler, dont put *running* actually put hwo there doign it like, instead of *jumping* You'd put, I jumped up and down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 3:24 pm

their
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 3:35 pm

you still have *'s in there. please take them out and seperate the RP example into five sentences.
now usually i dont deal with telekenesis and such, but how long can she use her powers and how many times per day
Back to top Go down

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 3:43 pm

is that good
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 3:45 pm

explain how long she can use her powers and how many times each day and it'll be good if it isnt too much
Back to top Go down

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 3:48 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 3:49 pm

one last thing, what's the largest(weight-wise) thing she can life with her telekenesis
Back to top Go down

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 3:52 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 3:59 pm

the average house weighs at least 60 tons.....i dont think that would be possible
Back to top Go down

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 4:13 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 4:16 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime8/10/2010, 4:32 pm

No mind powers. :/
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

journy to olympus Empty
PostSubject: Re: journy to olympus   journy to olympus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

journy to olympus
Page 1 of 1