Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RACHEL IS COMING TO TAKE OVER YOUR LIVES HERE. And make mine more spectacular. (NOW COMPLETE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

RACHEL IS COMING TO TAKE OVER YOUR LIVES HERE. And make mine more spectacular.  (NOW COMPLETE) Empty
PostSubject: RACHEL IS COMING TO TAKE OVER YOUR LIVES HERE. And make mine more spectacular. (NOW COMPLETE)   RACHEL IS COMING TO TAKE OVER YOUR LIVES HERE. And make mine more spectacular.  (NOW COMPLETE) Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 5:58 pm

There are some slight Glee spoilers in here, beware.

Character Name:
Rachel Berry.

Um.. she's a girl. Definitely. Absolutely.

Rachel is.. I presume 16, as she's a junior on the show. So yeah, 16.

Description:
Rachel has darkish brown hair, that's long. She sometimes has bangs but usually keeps them back and not visible. She has quite a large nose, which makes her just a little insecure but that doesn't truly hinder her amazing-ness. Rachel is very short, about five feet and two inches tall, and she's pretty slim as well. She has medium brown eyes and she enjoys her interesting style of fashion.

God and mortal parent:
Ahbviously Rachel's dad is Apollo... but her mortal parents are Hiram and Leroy Berry, who presumed they were having a baby together with Shelby Corcoran as a surrogate mother; however, Shelby Corcoran had Apollo's child and never told Hiram or Leroy.

Powers**:
Rachel doesn't really have any powers. Haha.

Flaws***:
Rachel can be very aggressive in order to get what she wants and she is also quite egotistical and full of herself. She can be kind to others but if someone gets in the way of her talent she makes it very clear that it's not acceptable. She can be insecure if others criticize her as well.

Pets:
I do not believe Rachel has a pet.

Weapon****:
Rachel fights with a pink, diamond encrusted celestial bronze dagger. Yes, she is that amazing, and you ARE jealous.

Talents/Skills:
Rachel, being a daughter of Apollo is an amazing singer. She can sing in many different tones of voice and she also has a knack for writing music. She can dance very well as well, she won her first dance competition at 3 months old and has been practicing many different styles ever since. She is constantly in the spotlight and has even acted.

RP Example*:
Rachel walks into the amphitheater, her newly blown out hair fanning out behind her. Oh, was she excited to sing today, for whatever reason. She had prepared a Taylor Swift number. Odd, Swift wasn't really the type of singer she'd imitate, but she had created her own rendition of the hit song; "Back to December." Much to her dismay, there were a bunch of kids on the stage... singing KARAOKE. Blech. Their horrifying voices rang through the air and if she could have gagged she would have. She frowned, contemplating screaming at them. Or she could just sing her way through and their masses would part due to her angelic soprano...

Biography*:
Rachel Berry is the daughter of her two, very proud, homosexual fathers, Hiram and Leroy. She was born the daughter of an amazing singer and vocal coach, and of course the Greek god Apollo, though her two dads were not aware of this. She grew up in Lima Heights, Ohio and eventually went to William McKinley High when she turned 14 for high school. She knows some vague people from the school, none very distinctly. She was in Glee club until she was forced to leave and come to camp by a very attractive satyr named Jessie. Sadly, when she got to camp he threw eggs at her, and as a vegan she was very disturbed by this. Anyhow, Rachel Berry is a very extraordinary person, and she has now been in camp for about three months.

Notes: She looks like my avatar.. COMPLETEEE
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

RACHEL IS COMING TO TAKE OVER YOUR LIVES HERE. And make mine more spectacular.  (NOW COMPLETE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACHEL IS COMING TO TAKE OVER YOUR LIVES HERE. And make mine more spectacular. (NOW COMPLETE)   RACHEL IS COMING TO TAKE OVER YOUR LIVES HERE. And make mine more spectacular.  (NOW COMPLETE) Icon_minitime6/3/2011, 12:43 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

RACHEL IS COMING TO TAKE OVER YOUR LIVES HERE. And make mine more spectacular. (NOW COMPLETE)
Page 1 of 1