Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The clone lives on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

The clone lives on Empty
PostSubject: The clone lives on   The clone lives on Icon_minitime3/28/2011, 6:02 pm

Character Name: Sareena Memot
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Black hair, Dark blue eyes, 6'4, pale, skinny.
God and mortal parent:Aphrodite and Joe Memot
Powers**: Can make any man fall in love with her for 30 minuets with a little wink of the eye 15 times a day
Flaws***:Hated by alot of people, a player, and a huge of a girly girl.
Pets:None
Weapon****:Bronze sword
Talents/Skills: Can speak in 17 different languages
RP Example*:I was walking home from my 99th date "One more date till I get my 100th." I chime. Till I bump into a sighn 'Road Closed' it read "Oh come on 11 years I have been walking down this street to get home." I whine. Then look around and find a diffrent path through the forest.I start walking through the forest trying not to mess up my hair and dodging mud. "Crap I think I was saposed to make a turn back there." I say.
Biography*:Was born in California. Lives with her dad, baby brother and twin sister. Never really ever thought to just sit down and have a real steady realtionship. Her and her twin are nothing alike ecept for looks. Has lost many of her friends. Don't ask where she is when she's not in class.
Notes: They can resist her powers
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The clone lives on Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clone lives on   The clone lives on Icon_minitime3/28/2011, 7:39 pm

Wait till Sam sees her lol

Approved
Back to top Go down

The clone lives on
Page 1 of 1