Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character. Is. Mine.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Character. Is. Mine. Empty
PostSubject: Character. Is. Mine.   Character. Is. Mine. Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 4:51 am

Character Name: Nythera
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Dark blue, black-ish hair (yeah, I'm tired of real hair colors); extremely light cyan eyes, and the irises look kind of translucent; she's pretty tall... Nearly six feet; lean/strong
God and mortal parent: Hekate and some dad... No one really knows his name

Powers: Casting spells... Typical of a child of Hekate. The spells can be simple as changing the color of objects, as complex as making an element conform to her will, or as dangerous as summoning a monster into camp grounds. The small/simple spells, like making a rock levitate or changing something's color, cost Nythera an undetectably small amount of energy; akin to breathing. The medium-level spells that include things like making a small fire, making an object freeze, creating small objects (a flyswatter, scissors, hairband, etc.) appear, etc., steal away enough energy to make her momentarily dizzy. Stronger spells like summoning a monster or interfering with the spells of other people will make her weak for a few minutes, until she recovers her energy. The strongest spell that Nythera couldever achieve would be to create a volcanic explosion, although it has a 99.99 percent chance of failure and would kill her whether it worked or not. To cast a spell, she just has to specifically will whatever she wants to happen. Whew, that's a lot of typing on my poor phone...

Flaws: Stubborn, extremely power-hungry, and thinks she's always the most powerful (even after it's proven otherwise)
Pets: None
Weapon: A weapon best described as a "mage's staff"... A celestial bronze staff slightly taller than Nythera, with a cool glowy blue/purple gem at the top (Hermes kids better not get any ideas...). The celestial bronze part is inscribed with ancient Greek words for Magic, Power, and Control. The staff doesn't really do anything special on it's own, just acts as a receptical for Nythera to channel magic through if she feels like it.
Talents/Skills: Plotting for power, finding things that just so happen to be poisonous, and lying

RP Example*: I looked down at the so-called 'Camp Half-Blood'. So... This was it. Where my fellow demigods trained themselves into mindless champions, to serve the immortals. Fools. Didnt anyone else see that the gods were too flawed? After all, they couldn't even keep those old, already-beaten Titans from freeing themselves. I glared out into the horizon as the sun rose. Perhaps others shared my enlightened perspective, but I doubted it. In any case... This blind faith in divine beings must end.

Biography*: When Nythera was born, her father immediately sought after someone who could train her powers. For even as a baby, she would cast spells at random times, wreaking complete havoc. She was left in the care of a man named Warlic, who's mother was a demigod daughter of Hekate: making him a quarter-blood. Nythera remained in his care for sixteen years, during which time she studied mythology and trained her magical powers. Because of her studies (and sense of abandonment because of her immortal side), Nythera came to the conclusion that demigods were meant to overthrow the gods and set up a new order. After all, the primordial gods had been defeated by the titans, the titans were overtaken by the gods... And the children of the gods must usurp their own parents. Warlic, disagreeing with this and disturbed with Nythera's plans, discontinued her training.

Furious and upset, Nythera murdered her mentor through use of her stronger powers. (Half-blood beats quarter-blood). After that, she traveled alone to train herself and learn more. During this time, she found out about CHB. To her, this meant a ton of young, misleaded heroes who could further her cause. So... dun dun dun. Watch out.

Notes: Rawr. MY CHARACTER.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Character. Is. Mine.   Character. Is. Mine. Icon_minitime8/2/2010, 1:28 pm

This character seems like she'll start a revolution . .YAY FOR A SECOND ATTEMPT AT A CIVIL WAAAAAAAAAR!

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Character. Is. Mine.   Character. Is. Mine. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 11:47 pm

If a civil war starts, Stella is leading it. No questions asked.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Character. Is. Mine.   Character. Is. Mine. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 11:51 pm

XP
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Character. Is. Mine.   Character. Is. Mine. Icon_minitime8/4/2010, 11:58 pm

xD

Kidding, but seriously...
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character. Is. Mine.   Character. Is. Mine. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character. Is. Mine.
Page 1 of 1