Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transferring Rachel from CHB!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Transferring Rachel from CHB! Empty
PostSubject: Transferring Rachel from CHB!   Transferring Rachel from CHB! Icon_minitime4/21/2010, 3:14 am

Character Name: Rachel
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Brown hair, blue eyes, I think she was about 5'5" tall, skinny I guess.....
God and mortal parent: Unknown mortal parent and Poseidon
Powers: POWERS OF EPICNES! She can breathe underwater, talk to sea creatures, heal in water, control water.... controlling water drains her according to how much water she controls....
Pets: She had lots of "shared" pets at her foster home, but none at camp
Weapon: A celestial bronze sword that turns into a bracelet.... she rarely ever uses it... but it was a gift from her dad after a demititan broke her other one, SO DON'T BREAK IT!
Talents/Skills: Swimming (derh), er....... is failing a talent/skill?

RP Example*: (This is a post from CHB! Very Happy)
Yes.... the demititans would smash me to bits if they found out. They'd captured the first Infirmary for a reason, to keep people from getting the help they needed. I would probably be the next one Stella threw off a building. o.O
But I couldn't just sit there and do nothing while people were killed. I wasn't going to fight others, either. No- here I would make a place for people to go. Like a small infirmary. I'd have to bring lots of things here... and I would have to get healers to come here when the war started. But I wasn't sure who I could trust. For now, this place would be a secret. A dangerous secret. Lives might depend on if I manged to create an infirmary....

Biography*: Rachel lived in a foster home before Camp Half Blood, because for some unknown reason, her mom just sorta left... Eventually a satyr found her and took her to camp, where she remained unclaimed for quite a while. After a while, she discovered her powers and got epically claimed. When the camp had a civil war on CHB, she turned an underwater cave into a secret-ish infirmary. That infirmary ended up as Cynder's personal hospital, pretty much. So... yeah, that's pretty much everything that anyone who reads this needs to know. Very Happy

Notes: PACIFIST! Nyeheheh!... And her boyfriend is Alix, one of Turtle's characters
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Transferring Rachel from CHB! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transferring Rachel from CHB!   Transferring Rachel from CHB! Icon_minitime4/21/2010, 3:20 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Transferring Rachel from CHB!
Page 1 of 1