Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena Empty
PostSubject: Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena   Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 4:11 pm

Name: Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Long Blonde Hair(usually in a ponytail), Glasses, Striking Grey Eyes, 5 feet 5 inches tall, Skinny, Pale Skin, Walks with a Limp from injury by a Drakon, alot of the times she uses crutches(but fights without them)
God and Mortal Parent: Athena; Lawrence Valestrosa
Powers**: None
Flaws***: Conceited(tries to catch herself if she's being rude), Terrible at running(because of limp), Looses her "cool" when excited
Pets: None
Weapon****: Celestial Bronze Spear(6 1/2 foot shaft and 6 inch spearhead, disguised as an orange rubber wristband saying "IMAGINE" on my left arm) and 4 foot Sword with "SV" engraved on the blade(disguised as another black rubber wristband saying "HARD WORK IS MY WAY" on my right arm)
Talents/Skills: Sword-fighting, Archery, Any long range fighting, Trumpet
RP Example*: I get out of my bed and turn and walk straight into the lavatory. I brush my teeth and change into a green sweater, cargo pants, and sneakers. I go to my bunk and take out my breastplate and helmet. I also put on my wristbands and then I leave to train. When I get there some Nemisis girls are making fun of my crutches and calling me "Cripple". I get annoyed. I throw down my crutches challenge them to fight. They back up as I begin to walk towards them, sword in hand. They scream and run away.
Biography*: Born in New Athens, Illinois. Sam went to private school until 7th grade. Athena stayed with them until she was 1 and then she left. Like all other Athena Kids, Sam has blonde hair and grey eyes. She was pretty short until a growth spurt in 7th grade and became the tallest girl in school. She was in track for javelin throw and the 100 meter dash and was the MVP on the middle school's archery team. She met the satyr who changed her life when she was on student council. His name was Liam. They dated for 1 year and in the middle of 8th grade he told her she was a half-blood. They bought a plane ticket to New York and they at Camp Half-Blood the regular way: being chased by monsters. Only it was 1 monster, a Drakon. She passed the boundary and after getting cut across the calf, making her permanatly limping. They killed the Drakon and she got claimed by Athena that night. She stays at Camp Half-Blood for half the year and goes to school(with Liam) during the other half.
Notes: She wears what ever feels comfortable to her and always wears the wristbands.

Last edited by xXdaughter_of_irisXx on 5/12/2011, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena   Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 8:27 pm

Approved

Now someone with control in this specific area of the character forms please move this topic.......thanks.....
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena   Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 9:10 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena   Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 9:15 pm

I think the RP example should be longer.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena   Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 9:20 pm

No it's five sentences......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena   Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 9:22 pm

I Only see three periods.
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena   Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 9:23 pm

Ehhh, I edited it anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena   Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 9:24 pm

Now Appoved

Allen plase move this to approved forms thank you.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena   Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 9:24 pm

I Cant, i need to be in the counselors thing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena   Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena Icon_minitime5/12/2011, 9:26 pm

I am a counselor and they have no cotrol in this one section of th charater forms for some reason....well at least I dont have any of the contols show up.....not sure why....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena   Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena
Page 1 of 1