Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elizabeth, daughter of Athena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Elizabeth, daughter of Athena Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth, daughter of Athena   Elizabeth, daughter of Athena Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 12:06 am

Demigod form:

Character Name: Elizabeth Rose

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Very tall and thin, quite clutzy, medium blue eyes and brown-blonde hair, depending on the season. Olive skin and not muscular at all.

God and mortal parent: Daughter of Athena and Jacob Rose.

Powers**: Elizabeth is very good at sensing someone's next battle move or emotions, however she has to have a vague knowledge of them. It does not work on strangers.

Flaws***: She is not strong at all, and isn't athletic. The only real way she can win battles is by using her brains.

Pets: A small dwarf owl by the name of Pigwidgeon, after Ron's in Harry Potter.

Weapon****: She isn't good at contact fighting, so her best weapon is a celestial bronze bow and arrow.

Talents/Skills: She is quite good with a bow and arrow, is extremely smart, meaning she can outsmart most anyone.

RP Example*: Here I stood, in front of this massive arch, written all in ancient Greek, which I immediately recognized to say "Camp Half-Blood". Hm. I pondered for a moment on how I possibly could have been able to read it, but the anxious satyr behind me pushed me towards the arch. Wait. Satyr. As in Greek mythology? Half-blood? Demigod? I slowly walked through the arch. The U-shaped cabins in the distance, Greek columns everywhere. An open-air dining pavilion, and not a cloud in the sky. Could it be? I decided to ask the satyr. "I'm a..?" I trailed off in awe as a snowy owl appeared over my head. My owl, Pig. My father hadn't just given me her for no reason. I was a demigod. A true child of Athena. I smiled in glee, aas the satyr confirmed my realization, and I ran for the hills. I'm finally home.

Biography*: Elizabeth was born in Long Island, New York. Her father, Jacob was aware she was a demigod, and knew she would eventually be going to camp. They moved to the city when she was 8, after her first monster attack. She has been educated in Greek Mythology by her father all her life, and she loves to read.
Notes: She is somewhat of a nerd, but she is not anti-social. In fact, she loves most people.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Elizabeth, daughter of Athena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth, daughter of Athena   Elizabeth, daughter of Athena Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 5:58 pm

Approved =D ~_~
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth, daughter of Athena
Page 1 of 1