Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charries! (these might go away if i need them at the other site or anything)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Charries! (these might go away if i need them at the other site or anything) Empty
PostSubject: Charries! (these might go away if i need them at the other site or anything)   Charries! (these might go away if i need them at the other site or anything) Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 2:20 am

Name:Caspian Kelly
Eyes:Red with a tinge of green
Hair:Blond
Height:5'8"
Body Type:Skinny-ish
Skin Color:Caucasian, tan.
God Parent:Aphrodite
Mortal Parent:Robert Kelly
Country of Origin:America
Pets:None
Talents/Skills:Swordsmanship, Archery
Weapon:A bow, a sword
Flaws:Very vain, likes messing with people, likes to belittle people
Powers(must relate to god parent): Making girls like him (to a certain extent),
Life Before CHB*:He was the good child, and was part of the reason Lee left for the streets. He would mess with Lee's emotions (Love, mainly) and drove Lee to near insanity. He lived with his dad for a long time, until they found out that Lee was at Camp Half Blood. Caspian didn't want to go at first, but the same satyr that took Lee found out and took him to CHB. Little Dude (the satyr) realized that they both like to belittle people in many ways. Little Dude supposed committed suicide . . .
RP Example*:I grinned when I saw my brother. Kissing a girl? That wouldn't do . . I tried to make her stop liking him, my only power, but somehow she resisted . . I pulled out my bow and notched an arrow. My hand exploded in pain, and I dropped my bow. My brother had a much more useful power . .
Any notes about your characters:As close to being a twin to Lee that is possible . . they were born at the same time, and look the same except for eyes and hair. Boyfriend of Cienna.

Name:Atreyu(Like in never ending story) "Art" Feil
Eyes:Blue
Hair:Blond
Height:5'10"
Body Type:Skinny
Skin Color:Normal/Caucasian
God Parent:Apollo
Mortal Parent:Felicity Feil, An oprah singer
Country of Origin: U.S.
Pets:A rattle snake, named Fred
Talents:Singing, dancing
Skills:Excellent healer. Good at bottling sunshine for later and making things glow.
Weapon:Soleil, his glowing white staff. (which can grow wings)
Flaws:He always goes for girls that he can't get, 'cause he's ALMOST as vain as an Aphrodite camper. He loves to make Cynder angry. (That's totally a flaw) He almost killed himself to smite someone else. He think's he's hotter then he really is.
Powers:Apollo's Hot (both literally and not, so major pun intended)
Healing, making sun and light into little balls of light.
Life Before CHB:Art traveled around with his mom wherever she was singing, and took many voice lessons. He wrote some love songs for the girl he'd never get, 'cause he was always on the go. He loved and hated the moving around, but loved it when his mom would let him go out with his guitar and sing and play on the streets. His mom eventually decided he wasn't safe anymore, and took him to CHB.
RP Example:I walked by the Aphrodite cabin, greeted by some smiles. I smiled back and winked, and pulled out a mirror. My hair looked good, and my face as clean and smooth as ever. I walked on, and was met by a lot of second glances from girls. I kept my smile on, and knew they already liked me here.
Any notes about your characters:VERY vain. Loves to be light and happy.

how he managed to come back: When Art was dieing, Raf took away his body, made a fake one from shadow, and left IT to burn. he shadow traveled real art to a hospital, left him a package with ambrosia, and left him there. Art then went into a coma for a while, woke up, and built his strength back up in a small town near the hospital.

10 healings before it starts to drain him epically. like, the eleventh one he falls unconscious for a minute.

Name: Leander
Eyes: Green, with a faint tinge of red
Hair: Light brown/really Dirty blond
Height: 5'7"
Body Type: Skinny-ish, but plenty of muscle for sword fighting.
Skin Color: Caucasian
God Parent: Odyne
Mortal Parent: Robert Kelly
Country of Origin: America
Pets: None
Talents: Self-sufficing
Skills: sword fighting
Weapon: Rachialgia, Pain in the Back, his 12 inch celestial bronze dagger, and Atychia, Misfortune, his 3 foot celestial bronze sword.
Flaws: too cynical, embellishes in the pain of others, He can be nice sometimes.
Powers: If someone is hurt, he can intensify the pain. He can also cause very located pain, i.e. an arm, a leg, etc. If he focuses on one spot too much for more then a minute, it really starts to drain him. Bullet-hurting pain causes a (temporary) loss of the use of what ever he's hurting on the other person. Expanding the pain is easier, but still drains him. He can also imcrease the pain of a blow before it happens by channeling it into his blade(s). Still draining.
Life Before CHB: He started out as a kid; Yes, when he grows up, he can officialy say he was once a kid, who had no problems getting through life. Then, at about age 7, he began to seethe with anger, or so his dad proclaimed. The therapy and Counselors didn't help at all. Young Lee went around poking sticks through snails to watch them squirm. He always loved to see death, strangely enough. But he would always have relapse days or weeks, when he would reflect and wish he hadn't. People usually changed that. He soon grew a great distaste in his father, Robert. He didn't like the job he did. Why relieve someone's pain? It was more fun to watch them SQUIRM! PAIN! YES! He ended up running away after hurting his father's patient, calling him not a real doctor, and then lived on the streets for a while. He has only 10 at that time. He ran into a satyr, knocking the shoes off. He laughed, loving not just physical pain, but also mental and emotional. He used mean word against poor Little Dude. The satyr, giving up, walked away on its replaced shoes. He then grabbed it, shooting pain into the satyr's shoulder. This persuaded him to talk. He said he must have been a child of the Egyptian Goddess Odyne. It threw him off a little, but, after 2 years of dealing with street life, he went with the satry; much to the satyr's dismay. They were intercepted by a rogue hydra, which he was able to make yield by inflicting so much pain upon it. Then they made it to CHB! HOORAY!
RP Example: I trudge up the stupid hill. I walk up to the top, and saw annoying, smiling faces everywhere. Smiling faces were not to be trusted. It seemed that what ever this place was, it focused on fighting. He could see it everywhere. A circle of Cabins had some sort of skirmish going on. It looked like there was stuff going on everywhere. Ditching the satyr and his stupid rules, i ran down to those cabins.
Any notes about your character: Not that i can think of . .

Name:Rafael Reek
Eyes:Gray
Hair:Black
Height:6'2"
Body Type:Skinny, Really skinny
Skin Color:Very pale, Caucasian
God Parent:Hades
Mortal Parent:Kelsey Reek
Country of Origin:America
Pets:Dead people, Maybe a Hades hound
Talents/Skills:Pretty good marksman with bow and arrow. Not too bad at shadow-traveling.
Weapon:Bow and arrows, arrows tips made with Stygian black metal. Hunting knife, half celestial bronze, half Stygian
Flaws:In a way his flaw is his over happiness
Powers:Raising the dead, Shadow travel
Life Before CHB:Rafael was a very un-normal, crazy, random person (Note: Irony) who laughed and played like a normal kid, but his mom was a morgue head, and was always smelling of dead people, which made him sick until he was 13, when suddenly he relished the smell (Puberty=Powers awakening). He made a lot of friends and constantly was happy, and one day, his 14th birthday, his mom told him all about CHB, and said his present was going there. She knew that he might not be very welcomed there, but she took him there anyways. He loved his dear 'lil mummy, and although never openly admitting it, hated leaving her.
RP Example:I laughed and ran up to my cabin, which was, like the clothes i always wear, black as night. The grass was dead around it, and made a sick smell that i knew and loved. I saw something gleam under it, and reached forward to find out it was a skull ring, and when i hit the skull, it turned into a half bronze, half black, cold metal. Then i saw another thing, and saw it was a necklace with a hammer and sickle, like the kick-butt USSR, and it turned into a bow and quiver full of black metal tipped arrows.
Any notes about your characters:He is happy but dark, so its like a weird kid turned Hades. XD
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Charries! (these might go away if i need them at the other site or anything) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charries! (these might go away if i need them at the other site or anything)   Charries! (these might go away if i need them at the other site or anything) Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 2:20 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Charries! (these might go away if i need them at the other site or anything)
Page 1 of 1