Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site Empty
PostSubject: ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site   ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site Icon_minitime11/4/2010, 8:46 pm

Character Name:Hastin Simmons
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):hair brown, skin tan,eye color is blue,height is 6'0", and body type skinny and a bit musculer
God and mortal parent:Set and Holly simmons(it said we could have two egyptian charries but if i got that wrong ill change it)
Powers**:can create a medium sized sandstorm (about size of cortyard) five times a day,can shoot lightning fifteen times a day (lightning can paralize or hurt two to nock out four to kill),can make a storm cloud to float around on about five times a day lasts for ten minutes and highest elevation is about the hight of a cabin.
Flaws***:loves caos,cant sit still,hates cold weather,hates snakes
Pets:N/A
Weapon****:a staff like sets and two cb daggers
Talents/Skills:roller hockey,lacrosse,skateboarding is good with daggers and swords
RP Example*:i walk in the door and see my mom and some guy talking in the kitchen. "mom im home" i say "ok, hastin come here please." i walk into the kitchen " honey this is fergason and hes going to take you to a camp where you might fit in." "wheres that" i say thinking i'd never fit in anywhere. "a place called camb-half blood, for childrin half god half human." "huh???" i say. my mom speaks up quietly "son your father was set the egyptian god of the deserts, storms,caos,foreign lands, and violance"
Biography*:hastin didnt have very many friends, it was mostly because he loved violance and looked for a chance to get it when ever he could. he was amazing at sports even though he didnt like cold sports. at school he wasnt amazing but he wasnt terrable at the work. allthough he got kicked out of almost all his schools for getting in fights. when he wasnt at school or sports he was home helping his singel mother at home and he had an older sister but she was allready married.
Notes:likes cactus water and apples

Character Name: Thomas Jones
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Hair is brown,eye color is brown,height is 5'9" body type is muscular
God and mortal parent:Ares and Kristina Jones
Powers**:can make any weapon he wants appear in his hand(can only do ten times a day and no guns) also can make boars appear and charge at his enemies (only 5 times a day for 5 minutes there mid size boars or what thed look like as a teen )
Flaws***:not very smart, easily angered, and will protect any one he knows with his life, scarred of ghosts
Pets:molly a 5 month old border collie black lab mix puppy
Weapon****:anything
Talents/Skills:skating,juggeling,good with any weapon
RP Example*:“Mom do I really have to go to this camp.” (Mom) “Yes you do if you want to actually want to be left in peace.” (t) “Fine but I’ll try to find a way to contact you even if I can’t use a cell phone.” (Mom) “I know you will but that doesn’t change my mind you’re still going” (t) “aww mom!” I say looking out the window.
Biography*:Thomas was never the smart one at school. He got mainly D’s and some C’s if he was lucky. At home he was able to pick his mom and step dad up and lift them up on the dresser at age 12. His stepdad hated him because Thomas was stronger and bigger than him. So, he would shift him off to military schools during the year and boot camps in the summer. This all changed of coarse when his mom sent him off to camp half blood.
Notes:he has a English accent

Last edited by CirqueDuFreak on 11/6/2010, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site   ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 1:04 pm

No chaos demons.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site   ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 1:07 pm

ok I edited it out
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site   ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 3:56 pm

When you say "no guns", does that include "no laser death ray blasters" and "no unicorn-shooting tanks"?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site   ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 4:27 pm

yea.. I never even thought about those but yea their included
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site   ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 4:30 pm

What about firehoses that shoot mint-flavored protracters?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site   ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 4:31 pm

...where do you come up with this stuff...but yea I guess so
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site   ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 4:32 pm

I'm random.

My imaginary friend thinks you have problems.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site   ...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...ran out of good cirque du freak charries...so two from other site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: