Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daughter of Hebe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Daughter of Hebe Empty
PostSubject: Daughter of Hebe   Daughter of Hebe Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 8:50 pm

Daughter of Hebe Tumblr_lipkv0x9vF1qhzyaeo1_500
'Growing up scares me. I wanna be a kid forever.'

Character Name:
Gizelle (Giz) Tortellini

Description:
Gizelle has black hair with blue green streaks. Her eyes are a light brown, which Gizelle finds very annoying and dull. She's slender, but she thinks that being as skinny as she is makes her too much like everyone else. She thinks it makes her like all of the skinny girls at her school, so she's trying to gain a little more weight, but not a lot of weight. She's at a taller-than-average height of 5'8", and everyone says she's make a perfect model. Gizelle always cringes when she heard, because she didn't want to be a model, much less think about growing up. Her skin is a medium color, not quite tan but not quite pale, stuck somewhere in the middle. She's usually smiling and never wears makeup, because she thinks that makeup makes someone fake. She has a large nose which most peolpe make fun of, but Gizelle likes her nose and says that her nose is genuinely her and she wouldn't want any nose.

God parent:
Hebe

Mortal parent:
Rai Tortellini

Powers**:
None.

Flaws***:
She's really childish, she never thinks about her future and when she's older, and never pays attention.

Pets:
None.

Weapon****:
A CB sword and a red light-saber for mock fights ;D She also has a CB dagger from her mom.

Talents/Skills:
Guitar, singing, remembering stuff, and drawing.

RP Example*:
One day, Giz was walking along the beach, holding hands with the boy of her dreams. Then her alarm went off, waking her up. She clenched her fists for a moment, her eyes still tight shut, before slamming her fist down on her alarm clock, breaking it. "GODDAMMIT!!!" she yelled out into the morning air. "That was my fifth one this week!" Her door opened and slammed against the wall, revealing her little sister, Cathy. She was still in her nightgown, holding her blanket and teddy bear. "SHUT UP WILL YOU!" she yelled at Giz. "Fine," Giz mutters, climbing down from her bunk-bed. Cathy closed the door, and Giz walked over to her wardrobe, opening it and looking at her option. "No, no, no, no, ye-no, no, no, oh whatever, good enough." She pulls out a random t-shirt and a random pair of jeans. She pulls them on, then yanks her shoes on. Quickly, she brushes her teeth and hair, then runs downstairs. She grabs a granola bar, then walks outside to walk to school with her best friend, Kirsti. "Hey, Kirsti!" Gizelle says. "Hey Giz!" Kirsti says. "C'mon. We better get to school before Mrs. Freak flips at us." Giz nods and says, "Yeah. I get enough of that from Cathy."

Biography*:
Giz lived in a brownstone in New York City with her dad and her sister, Cathy. Her dad had some job of importance, but Giz didn't care. Cathy did, because she cared about just about everything. Giz cared about just about nothing. She was the kid who could spill grape juice all over a new jacket and say, "Oh, whatever. It's just a jacket," even if she knew her dad would kill her. Giz always got kicked out of every school she went to, but always managed to be hated by the popular people and loved by the nerds, with only one best friend. The teachers would always think that she was inconsiderate, immature, and needed to 'be nicer to people and make more friends.' Her dad would always say, "My daughter would be nice if everyone else was nice. So, basically, everyone else here must be a total f***-tard." The teachers never liked her dad, either. Her dad would take Giz and Cathy camping in New York state, on vacations to Virginia, and taught both of them how to play guitar and drums. He tried to raise them the way he had been raised, spending a lot of time with nature and playing instruments. He tried to stay a kid for his kids, and even before he had kids, he tried to stay a kid. That's what caught Hebe's attention. One day, when they were out camping, a dracanae attacked Giz. Her dad, who always had a CB dagger from Giz's mom, gave Giz the dagger, which she used to kill the dracanae. He then told her about the Greek/Norse/Egyptian/Hawaiian gods being real, and took her to camp.

Notes: None (:
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Daughter of Hebe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Hebe   Daughter of Hebe Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:02 pm

Approved-te-ted
Back to top Go down

Daughter of Hebe
Page 1 of 1