Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A daughter of Hermes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

A daughter of Hermes Empty
PostSubject: A daughter of Hermes   A daughter of Hermes Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 6:14 pm

Character Name:Miranda Chelsea Brahler
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular,etc) required):She has brown hair, Her eyes are a bit strange one being Shaphire Blue and the other being Emerald Green, She is fit/Athletic and muscular, She has a slight tan and she is around 5'8" to 5'9".
God and mortal parent:Hermes and Maryanne Brahler
Powers**:Miranda has the powers of being able to run fast she can run lets say as fast as 15 miles to 25 miles per hour she can do this 5 times a day for up to 20 minuets a time.
Flaws***:Cocky, Pride, She lies alot
Pets:None
Weapon****:A celstial Bronze sword thats 4 feet that turns into a lock pick, She also has a necklace that turns her invisable
Talents/Skills:Stealing, Pranking, Pick-Pocketing, Lying, Running and Basketball
RP Example*:I sigh as I lean my head on my hand pretending to be intrested in whatever my teacher is talking about."Miranda can You tell me what I was jjust talking about?"She asks me, I smirk"Ya You were talking about something that I have no intrest in what so ever"I reply. I then gather my stuff togather."I know the drill Ill go to the office"I say to her. I then walk out and put my stuff in my locker. I then put my hands in my pockets and walk down the hall.
Biography*: Miranda was born in Santa Fe New Mexico. She lived with her mom and her two siblings Lacy and Alex. Her family was poor so Miranda had to drop out of school to watch her siblings. In her free time Miranda would steal stuff and sell it for money. Finally she found out about her father being Hermes and camp. She then gathered what she has and went to camp.
Notes:Oh Ya dont trust her
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

A daughter of Hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daughter of Hermes   A daughter of Hermes Icon_minitime1/12/2011, 7:31 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

A daughter of Hermes
Page 1 of 1