Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott

Go down 
+2
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Kirby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Empty
PostSubject: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 6:19 pm

Character Name:Rosie
Description: Brown hair,Blue eyes 4'7, skinny
God and mortal parent:Apollo god parent, Jennfer mortal parent.
Powers**:No
Flaws***:aggressive, funny, nice.
Pets:Two cats.
Weapon****:Bow and arrow, and a cb sword on my back.
Talents/Skills:Reading.
RP Example*:I say,"Hi brother".He just ignores me."I am going ot beat you in archery!" I yell."You wish!" He yelled back. I knew he was pumped and ready, so, I got my bow, and went to beat his butt!Sure, he was goood, not as good as me!
Biography*: Jennifer, she met Apollo in an archery range. He swiftly made her drop her bow. He picked it up for her, and when their eyes met, Jennifer was in love. They went out and had alot of fun togetgher. They were perfect. Everything was about archery. They had secret contests, but Apollo always won. They soon had a child. Rosie. The name was picked out by Apollo. He thought that they looked beautiful on Jenifer. After nine months with the baby, Apollo left, saying he was going to his friends house faraway, but never returned. When six years old, Rosie learned archery. She was swift and quick, like Apollo. She had long brown hair and blue eyes. She had an necklace with a bow on it. Gift from Apollo. One day at school, Rosie was found by a saytar, and brought to camp.
Notes:

Last edited by CRAZY COOKIE on 3/29/2011, 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Comments of fixing. FINAL COPY!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 6:23 pm

You basically copied Speeds bio, but just changed the names. You have to come up with the bio YOURSELF.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 6:33 pm

And flaws are things bad about your charrie. kinda like: Rude, mean, aggressive, picks their nose (XP just throwing it out there)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:32 pm

"Sory, the bio was my idea" i got ur back sis
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:39 pm

Party Poison wrote:
You basically copied Speeds bio, but just changed the names. You have to come up with the bio YOURSELF.
He let me use it, so mind your own buisnuss!
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:40 pm

Speed wrote:
"Sory, the bio was my idea" i got ur back sis
THANKS! i got yo back too!
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:42 pm

Don't double post. Use the frickin' edit button! That goes for you too Speed. I've been cleaning up after you for a couple days.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:43 pm

Cookie, you still can't use his bio. You have to make your own :/
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:53 pm

Party Poison wrote:
Cookie, you still can't use his bio. You have to make your own :/
SRRY ABOUT THE BUTTON DISASTER! i was gonna say, srry, but thx for the advice, so, im making a new one!
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:53 pm

TheEyeOfSauron wrote:
Don't double post. Use the frickin' edit button! That goes for you too Speed. I've been cleaning up after you for a couple days.
SRRY! Im new, but i know alot, plz let this one slide
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:54 pm

Silly Lily wrote:
And flaws are things bad about your charrie. kinda like: Rude, mean, aggressive, picks their nose (XP just throwing it out there)
Thanks, ill change that
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:54 pm

don't triple post just edit yours.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 9:55 pm

You don't have to bring up the button, okay? And you can just edit the form if you still want this character. And did you even read his post? He said not to double or triple post, which you just did :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 10:09 pm

sory eye speed is sad.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 10:16 pm

Speed wrote:
sory eye speed is sad.

Speed we understand this is your sis but could you plz stop posting in the form
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/27/2011, 10:19 pm

I don't see much change in the bio.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/28/2011, 6:49 pm

LOTS O WORK TO DO! Mad
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/29/2011, 10:23 pm

FINAL COPY, i think. Tell me if anything is wrong, ok. I got time to change it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime3/29/2011, 10:25 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott   Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosie, the daughter of Apollo, sister to Scott
Page 1 of 1