Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was bored.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

I was bored. Empty
PostSubject: I was bored.   I was bored. Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 7:16 pm

Character Name: Skylar(Sky) Noel Lindsay
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Skylar has medium lengh dirty blond colored hair. Her eyes are a simple yet pretty, dark chocolate brown color with flecks of blue which change between the different colors of the rainbow(the flecks). Skylar is skinny, but not anerexic or anything like that. She stands at around 5'2'', which is kinda short.
God and mortal parent: Skylar's godly parent is Iris goddess of the rainbows, her mortal parent her father is Scott Lindsay.
Powers**:

-Skylar can create rainbows around 10 times a day, the highest being 50 feet, but if she made a rainbow that tall she would pass out, and only be able to make 4 rainbows after that.

-Skylar change change the color of inanimante objects simply by touching them, she can do this lets say 10 times a day, and it drains her by size, she the larges item she can change the color of is lets say a fridge.

-Skylar can form objects out of rainbows, for example a guitar, this lasts up to an hour after wards the things just dissolve, she can do this 20 times a day. The biggest item she can make would be a fridge.
Flaws:Sklyar is frail or physically weak/easily broken, she is very emotional, she'll cry at almost anything, Skylar is very shy also, Skylar also has epilepsy but its on the more minor side.
Pets:A gray and white kitten, Granger. He's boy.
Weapon: Skylar has a bow and arrow, but she prefers not to use it.
Talents/Skills: Skylar loves to sing, she also enjoys dancing, Skylar is a very good cook, and she can play the piano and guitar.
RP Example*:Skylar looks around, and sighs softly as she picks up her guitar. She smiles and starts to play her guitar. Soon she find's herself playing [i]'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction. She then finds herself singing along to the music. As she sings, and plays Skylar's smile seems to grow. When she is done playing Skylar puts her guitar away, and leans back against her chair. She closes her eyes and drifts off into a deep sleep.
Biography*: Skylar was born in a small town in the middle of nowhere in Missouri, where she lived with her dad. Her father was very protective of Skylar, because of her bad health. When Skylar was around the age of 13, she was claimed by her mother. After this her dad told her all about camp. Then even though it pained her father, he sent Skylar to camp to be safe.
Notes: None
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

I was bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was bored.   I was bored. Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 8:31 pm

Her arrows are Celestial bronze, correct?
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

I was bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was bored.   I was bored. Icon_minitime12/26/2011, 9:04 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel