Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New charrie- Audrey daugther of Persephone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

New charrie- Audrey daugther of Persephone Empty
PostSubject: New charrie- Audrey daugther of Persephone   New charrie- Audrey daugther of Persephone Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 10:53 pm

Character Name: Audrey Blodwyn
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Hair: Long, wavy, black hair, Eye color: Blue-gray, Height: 5’9, Body type: Skinny
God and mortal parent: God parent: Persephone, Mortal Parent: Jake Blodwyn
Powers**: Has the ability to grow beautiful flowers from her fingertips. She can only grow up to 50 flowers per day. It makes her a bit tired, but not much.
Flaws***: Shy, unconfident, stubborn
Pets: A Pegasus named Bobby
Weapon****: A celestial bronze dagger
Talents/Skills: Great and gardening and growing things; has a talent for climbing trees, too.

RP Example*: Audrey flopped down on her back in the middle of the forest, her hands gripping onto the plush, earthy grass. She took a deep breath and smiled. The forest, or anywhere in nature, was her favorite place to be. She stared at the sky, and managed to see sunlight peeking out between the tall trees. Audrey sat up happily, and looked at her right hand. She closed her eyes and imagined a cheerful daisy. When she opened her eyes, there it was, growing from her fingertips. She smiled softly.

Biography*: Audrey’s father, Jake Blodwyn, owned a flower shop in Manhattan. One day in spring, when Persephone was out of the Underworld, she wandered into Jake’s flower shop. They started up a conversation, and Persephone liked him right away. Eventually, they had a baby girl together, who Persephone named Audrey. Soon after Audrey was born, it was time for Persephone to return to the underworld. She gave Audrey to Jake and left. Jake tried raising Audrey on his own, but after 8 years he couldn’t take it, and sent Audrey to live at camp half-blood year round.
Notes: No notes.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

New charrie- Audrey daugther of Persephone Empty
PostSubject: Re: New charrie- Audrey daugther of Persephone   New charrie- Audrey daugther of Persephone Icon_minitime3/11/2011, 11:36 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

New charrie- Audrey daugther of Persephone
Page 1 of 1