Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Layla - Daughter of Persephone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Layla - Daughter of Persephone Empty
PostSubject: Layla - Daughter of Persephone   Layla - Daughter of Persephone Icon_minitime5/19/2010, 7:17 pm

Character Name: Layla

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): red hair, green eyes, 5'3", average

God and mortal parent: Persephone/Steve

Powers: can make plants grow. . .plants as in: flowers, grass, trees, bushes. . .anything really

Flaws: slightly allergic to grass, is easily distracted, doesnt really enjoy fighting

Pets: none

Weapon: stygian iron sword

Talents/Skills: none. . . . .

Biography: Layla was a good person. . .she had a good life. She was at the park one day. . .she was randomly growing flowers. She had no idea how but where she looked, flowers popped out of the ground. She smiled to herself then started coughing and sneezing. She was allergic to grass and she was sitting in a big field of it. She sighed and got up. Layla made more flowers grow and she left. She got home and told her mom what she was doing. Her mom gasped and took Layla to talk about what she really was. . .Layla was shocked. Now that she learned how to use her powers, she had to go to Camp Half Blood. That was what her mom told her. So, Layla was taken to camp the next morning. She has been happily living there since. . . . . . .

R.P Example: I skipped out of my cabin. I went to the forest. I smiled and made some flowers grow. I made a bush get bigger. I giggled as a chipmunk ran underneath the bush. I made some more flowers grow. I got hungry and went to the mess hall for food.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Layla - Daughter of Persephone   Layla - Daughter of Persephone Icon_minitime5/19/2010, 7:23 pm

how many of what can she grow per day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Layla - Daughter of Persephone   Layla - Daughter of Persephone Icon_minitime5/19/2010, 7:24 pm

ummm. . . .like up to like. . .3 hrs maximum a day. and just like plants. . .as i listed above.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Layla - Daughter of Persephone   Layla - Daughter of Persephone Icon_minitime5/19/2010, 7:25 pm

so after three hours collective she gets really tired?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Layla - Daughter of Persephone   Layla - Daughter of Persephone Icon_minitime5/19/2010, 7:25 pm

uh huh
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Layla - Daughter of Persephone   Layla - Daughter of Persephone Icon_minitime5/19/2010, 7:26 pm

okay then, approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layla - Daughter of Persephone   Layla - Daughter of Persephone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Layla - Daughter of Persephone
Page 1 of 1