Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My 2nd character- Hayzel Lewis daughter of Athena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

My 2nd character- Hayzel Lewis daughter of Athena Empty
PostSubject: My 2nd character- Hayzel Lewis daughter of Athena   My 2nd character- Hayzel Lewis daughter of Athena Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 8:51 pm

Character Name: Hayzel Lewis
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Hair: Long, naturally wavy, dirty blond hair, Eye color: Startling gray, Height: 5’7, Body type: Athletic
God and mortal parent: God Parent: Athena, goddess of wisdom, Mortal parent: William Lewis, a college professor
Powers**: None
Flaws***: Overly proud of herself, perfectionist, quick temper
Pets: An owl named Daemon
Weapon****: A celestal bronze spear
Talents/Skills: Talented at all types of combat, a quick thinker

RP Example*: Hayzel frowned at the battle map that she had spread out on the desk, looking at all the soldier’s positions. She had been working hard, trying to make sure that her plan had no flaws, but whatever scenario she tried to put the army in, something always seemed to backfire. Hayzel yawned. It was already late at night, and she was getting sleepy. She rolled the battle map back up and decided to talk to Chiron about it the following day.

Biography*: Athena met Hayzel’s father, William, when she sat in on one of his lectures about history at the college he teaches at. They talked afterwards, and had dinner that Friday night, discussing their educational and political beliefs. They had a lot in common. Eventually, Athena thought up a baby girl to give to William, and named her Hayzel. Gave Hayzel to William after revealing her true identity to him. He freaked out, and didn’t know what to do with a baby. He tried raising Hayzel, but eventually he decided that he couldn’t take it, and gave her up for adoption at the age of five. Athena was furious. At the adoption home, Hayzel got visited by monsters constantly. She decided she couldn’t take it and ran away. She got found by another demigod and was brought to camp, where she now stays year-round.
Notes: No notes.

Last edited by alexia134 on 3/9/2011, 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd character- Hayzel Lewis daughter of Athena   My 2nd character- Hayzel Lewis daughter of Athena Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 8:53 pm

The weapon must be Celestial Bronze.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd character- Hayzel Lewis daughter of Athena   My 2nd character- Hayzel Lewis daughter of Athena Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 9:17 pm

Fixed! Anything else? Thank you!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd character- Hayzel Lewis daughter of Athena   My 2nd character- Hayzel Lewis daughter of Athena Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 9:30 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 2nd character- Hayzel Lewis daughter of Athena   My 2nd character- Hayzel Lewis daughter of Athena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 2nd character- Hayzel Lewis daughter of Athena
Page 1 of 1