Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD Empty
PostSubject: 1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD   1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 8:31 pm

Character Name: Katie Sand

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): brown curly hair, green eyes, 5'4", average

God and mortal parent: God=Poseidon/Mortal=Karen Sand

Powers: gets healed when is in water, controll water(hurricanes, sunamis, water fountains XD), can speak to fishies!,

Flaws: talks to much, powers weaken after 2 hours, waaay to hyper

Pets: A Pegasus Named Sushi - she likes to eat sushi! (YA HEE)

Weapon: a glowy green ring that turns into a Celestial bronze sword that turns invisible when a button is pushed

Talents/Skills: swimming, surfing, boating license,

Biography: Katie was loved very much by her mother. Her mom kept a secret from her, but Katie never knew what. From that, Katie knew there was something special about her. One morning, Katie awoke from the night with a horrid nightmare. She put her swimsuit on, and ran the two blocks to "Beach of Secrets." Katie was there so early, nobody else was on the beach. Katie got a running start, and dove into the water. She saw a green glow and swam towards it. It ended up being a green, glowy ring. She picked it up and put it on. As she emerged from the dark, depths of the water, something big was on the sand! She crept toward it. It was a giant dog thingy towering over her. Katie was so scared. The dog thingy jumped toward her. Katie dodged it in time, but fell down. When she fell, she landed on the bead on the ring. It magically turned into a sword. She grabbed it and attempted stab the dog thing with it. She got it in the shoulder. The monster was distracted long enough for Katie to make the sword a ring and she put it. She dove into the water and swam far far away. She somehow got to the beach at Camp Half Blood and clambered to the shore. A saytr saw her, and helped her up, explaining what happened.

RP Example: I sat on the beach, staring at the water. I lean down to splash some water on my face. 'I can't believe that horrible day was almost 4 years ago,' I thought to myself. I glance down at my ring and I get lost in thought, thinking about my favorite beach. The thoughts leave my head when my stomach grumbles. I jump up and walk to the mess hall for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD   1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 8:33 pm

er...how many times can she use her powers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD   1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 8:39 pm

it says in there up to 2 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD   1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 9:00 pm

i think kenny said to wait to make a big three charrie, but i dont quite remember. other than that, it looks good
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD   1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 9:02 pm

aPPROVED...evi said kendall said she could have one soooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD   1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Charrie EVER!!!!! (with hammah's help) XD
Page 1 of 1