Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A charrie because I am as bored as Hell.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

A charrie because I am as bored as Hell. Empty
PostSubject: A charrie because I am as bored as Hell.   A charrie because I am as bored as Hell. Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 5:15 pm

Character Name:Morgan Rose Alyssa Ingram
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Morgan has blond hair that falls around shoulder lengh that sometimes has rainbow colored streaks in it, She has blue eyes but she can make them change between rainbow colors, Tan skin, she is fit and athletic but also skinny she is also around 5'0''.
God and mortal parent:Iris and David Ingram
Powers**:
~Create rainbows 10 times a day biggest is up to 50 feet, they last up to 15 minuets at the most, If she makes one thats 50 feet she passes out and can only make 1 more.
~ She can paint with rainbows, which is to say she can use a rainbow like paint in mid-air it lasts lets say 10 minuets and she can do this 10 times a day, she can cover up to a 20 by 20 feet area.
~ She can form objects out of rainbows, The biggest thing she can form is a object thats 10 feet by 10 feet, but she would pass out if she did something that big. A example of what she can form is a surfboard or say a paint brush. The obects stay soild for a half hour at the longest, but Morgan can make them become un-soild at anytime she wants.
Flaws***:She is very laid back, She is very talkitive at times, She gets very confuzed over emotions, she is sensitive.
Pets:A bunny named Rainbow, that changes between the colors of the rainbow.
Weapon****: A Celstial bronze dagger thats died rainbow colors, it turns into a rainbow colored barrett, but she hardly uses it.
Talents/Skills: Singing, Dancing, Surfing, Acting, Volleyball, Cheerleading, Painting, Soccer and track.
RP Example*: I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, I sit up and look at the clock 6:00 am it reads. I smile and slide out of bed and shuffle over to my closet. I grab my light blue Bikini and change into it. I then reach into my draw and take out a pair of black athletic shorts and a yellow tee shirt and pull them on over my bikini. I then grab my hair brush and ponytail holder and step in front of the mirror. I quickly pull my hair into a ponytail. I then slip on my flip-flops and grab my bag and swing it over my shoulder. I then walk over my door leading out side and open it and step onto the deck, I shut and lock the door behind me. I then pick up my board and step off the deck down onto the path that leads to the beach. I slowly begin to jogg down to the beach. When I reach the beach, I stop and kick off my shoes and set my bag down and then peel off my clothes. I then make my way to the water and step into it. I lay my board down and lay on top of it. I then smile as I see a wave and paddle out. When I reach a good point, I stand and start to surf the wave. After 10 or so minuets, I make my way back to the beach. I then gather my things and head home. Once home, I sneak into my room and set my stuff down, I then head into the bathroom and step into the shower. When Im done, I dry my hair and brush it. I then pull on some pj's and make my way back to bed. I then lay down and fall asleep.
Biography*:Morgan was born in Hawaii, where she lived with her father. At the age of 8 Morgan began her daily routine of waking up at 6:00 and jogging to the beach where she then went surfing. Oneday when Morgan was around the age of 14 she was attacked on her way to the beach. When she told her dad about this he became worried and sat down with Morgan. Her father then told her about camp and how she was a demigod. Morgan then packed her bags and her dad sent her to camp.
Notes:She looks like this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

A charrie because I am as bored as Hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A charrie because I am as bored as Hell.   A charrie because I am as bored as Hell. Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 5:21 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

A charrie because I am as bored as Hell.
Page 1 of 1