Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I killed 8 charries so

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

I killed 8 charries so Empty
PostSubject: I killed 8 charries so   I killed 8 charries so Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 12:34 am

Character Name:Xavier Zachary Whalen
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FvIPmG6kolA/TF2WrelcF2I/AAAAAAAAC_c/SRCFIkrj3dc/s1600/alex_pettyfer.jpg

God and mortal parent:Hecate and Drew Whalen
Powers**:He can use magic 30 times a day(For example he can: Make things levitate, Appear, He can control the elements, turn invisable, And use it to move things around). Also he can Trenton can have twin telepathy and its unlimted.
Flaws***:He can be very talkitive, Impulsive, Pride and he trusts people to much and falls in love to easy sometimes.
Pets:None
Weapon****:A three foot celstial bronze sword that turns into a Red Marker
Talents/Skills:Running(Track and Cross country), Baseball, and Soccer.
RP Example*:I smile widely as I step into the batters box. I smirk and get ready and face the pitcher. I dig my heal into the ground and smirk. When the balls pitched I swing my bat. When I hear the sound of the ball being hit, I take of running. I then slide into first.
Biography*:Xavier and Trenton were born in Chicago Illinios, Where they lived with their dad and step-mom. When they turned 5 they moved to Boston MA. At the age of 8 they both began to run and play baseball. When they turned 13 they were claimed. After this their dad sent them to camp halfblood.
Notes:

Character Name:Trenton Alexander Whalen
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):
http://www.askactor.com/images/casts/United_States/12664/Asher_Book_12664_6.jpg

God and mortal parent:Hecate and Drew Whalen
Powers**:Same as Xaviers
Flaws***:Shy, Inscure about him self, He is a very ackward person, He has a temper at times.
Pets:None
Weapon****:A three foot celstial bronze sword that turns into a black marker.
Talents/Skills:Running(Track and cross country), Baseball, Basketball.
RP Example*:I look at Xavier as I run past him. I then turn towards the front and keep running. I soon cross the line before the rest of the guys in the race. I smirk as I look around at all the others crossing the lines. I then walk off the track and over to my gatorade. I pick it up and uncap it and take a sip. I then put the cap back on and walk off.
Biography*:Same as bros
Notes:

Last edited by ML on 3/7/2011, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

I killed 8 charries so Empty
PostSubject: Re: I killed 8 charries so   I killed 8 charries so Icon_minitime3/6/2011, 12:40 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

I killed 8 charries so
Page 1 of 1