Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New charrie from a book/video im making :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

New charrie from a book/video im making :D Empty
PostSubject: New charrie from a book/video im making :D   New charrie from a book/video im making :D Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 7:22 pm

Character Name: Mercedes Zappe

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): shes 5'4 with tan skin and very full, curvy figure. She has natural glden blond hair that reaches her waist, that she usually keeps in high pigtails, with bangs in her face. Her eyes are an amber-y (orange-y yellow-y) shade, and her eyes relitevelty big. SHe has big full lips.

God and mortal parent: Dolos (god of trickery, cunning deception, craftiness, treachery and guile) and Elizabeth Zappe
Powers**: Mercedes can use her powers to trick people into doing what she wants her t do (easier on mortals), and the biggest thing she cna trick someone into doing for her would be to steal something for her. (Like a car heheh). The person can resist it, but only if they know what she's doing (which the person shes posting with can decide) and if they are strong-willed. It doesnt wear her out, unless shes trying reaaaallly hard to do something, then it can make her pass out. Ut she does have a limit, which is a total of 15 minutes a day, and up to 3-4 minutes at a time. If she reaches the full amount she gets really dizzy. She can also tell when someone is someone is trying to trick her (extra sense)

Flaws***: she never really feels things for people, tends to be over confident, becomes really obsessed when she wants something
Pets: a cat named Rodess
Weapon****: a sword with a red handle
Talents/Skills: charming people, getting people to like her, getting what she wants

RP Example*: "Thats a nice car you have her David." I said seductively, sitting on thehood of the yellow porsche. I fluttered my eyelashes and gave him an innocent looking smile. "You want to give it to me, don't you?" His expressi became unfocused, and he handed the keys to me. I reached up on my tippy-toes and kissed his cheek, leaving a red lipstick mark. "THanks sweetie." I said with a smirk, slipping into my new car, andslipping my hair inot pigtails. I turned the key and floored it.

Biography*:Mercedes grew up with a famous clothing designer for a mom. Her mom was always busy, and never had much time for her. She didn't mind though, she had enough boys for herself. Mercedes always had a way of getting people, bys specifically, to do things for her. Wether it was giving her an A on her homework, or getting a prsche. No matter what she did, she never seemed to get caught. Everyone loved her, or thought they did. One day a satyr found her using her powers to get a boy into giving her a sportscar, and knew it was an dolos kid. Of course, when he went to take her to camp, he ended up confused an hour later without a wallet. Oh well, she eventualy made it to camp.

Notes: She usually wears a schoolgirl type utfit. Mhmm. And her powers are like, she confuses them with her looks, and uses her powers to trick them into giving her what she wants. She has to work at it, and use her own knowledge too.

Last edited by Rainbow Bangs! on 2/16/2011, 10:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: New charrie from a book/video im making :D   New charrie from a book/video im making :D Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 7:42 pm

You gotta fix the parent.. You didn't say who else. Also. HOw long can she use her powers?
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: New charrie from a book/video im making :D   New charrie from a book/video im making :D Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 8:05 pm

At a time, about 4-5 mnutes straight. She can do it for a total of 30 minutes in a day, and if he does the maximum about it makes her dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: New charrie from a book/video im making :D   New charrie from a book/video im making :D Icon_minitime2/16/2011, 9:06 am

ya...30 times a day for 5 minutes..i believe thats to long
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: New charrie from a book/video im making :D   New charrie from a book/video im making :D Icon_minitime2/16/2011, 10:04 am

I said 5 minutes at a time, for a total of 30 MINUTES throughout the day. XD Anyway i lowerd it to a total of 15 minutes ^^
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: New charrie from a book/video im making :D   New charrie from a book/video im making :D Icon_minitime2/16/2011, 5:45 pm

ooioooh that makes more since...
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: New charrie from a book/video im making :D   New charrie from a book/video im making :D Icon_minitime2/16/2011, 6:06 pm

I don't see any problems with it....I would approve it if KasiFrazz hadn't already posted on it.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: New charrie from a book/video im making :D   New charrie from a book/video im making :D Icon_minitime2/16/2011, 6:38 pm

Her names just Kasi... calling her KasiFraz just sounds odd XD
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: New charrie from a book/video im making :D   New charrie from a book/video im making :D Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 8:19 pm

DF, if you deem nothing wrong, then approve it. :/

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New charrie from a book/video im making :D   New charrie from a book/video im making :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New charrie from a book/video im making :D
Page 1 of 1