Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)

Go down 
+3
Dexter
Yukikaze
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Empty
PostSubject: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:26 pm

Prologue (Latonya’s POV)

Okay, one thing I have to say before the story goes on: I never wanted any of this. I never wanted to grow up in the circus. I never wanted to feel like the odd one out. I also never wanted to be born with bright pink hair.

Of course, life has to give me what I don’t want. Life’s just that unfair.

There are some advantages to growing up in a circus like this one, though. All of the acts are real. The magic? Real magic. Not some stupid illusion or a crappy card trick. It’s pretty sweat.

What do I do, you’re probably wondering? I’m the chef. Even though I don’t go on stage, I’m the most important part. That’s also pretty sweat.

Also, my friends are way cool. There’s Ichigo Nightfire, who’s a girl, by the way. Everyone expects her to be a boy. And, well, she can swallow fire, stick her hands into fire, create fire even.

There’s also Andre. He’s the magician. His parents left him at the circus. Even though I was real little at the time, I can still kind of remember it. But Andre can’t, and he doesn’t mind. He likes it.

There’s also a big secret about the circus. Most of the acts, they’re done by demi-gods, Half god, half mortal. Ichigo’s dad is Hephaestus. Andre’s parents were demi-gods, a daughter of Hecate and a son of Mania. He got the Hecate powers mostly.

Who’s my parent? I don’t have one. Well, that’s what everyone says. And it makes sense, too. I can’t do anything special. All I can do is cook. Not that I really need an act, anyways. I’m fine with being the chef.

But everything got weird on the first warm day of the year. Way weird, let me tell you. You have no idea.

Oh, wait, I never told you my name. I’m Latonya. I’ve been here all my life, and as I said, I was born with pink hair, just like how Andre was born with green hair. We’re all just weird like that.
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:40 pm

hmm, pretty good ... extend the story, its just a monologue right now
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:43 pm

I'm going to add more. Duh. I'm making chapter one. I don't need obvious stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:46 pm

Isn't that kinda the poit of PROLOUGE rambo
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:48 pm

i know that!!! don't judge me i was just saying something

Last edited by Rambo'neil on 2/6/2011, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:49 pm

well you shouldn't point out the obvious then you might not be judged for it.Hehe
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:50 pm

We aren't judging. You just sound like a smart @$$ saying that, and you sound like you think I'm some idiot. I don't take that lightly.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:50 pm

well, if i just say "pretty good" and just that then it sounds like spam to me and i feel guilty
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:51 pm

It won't be counted as spam people say that for writing all the time

Last edited by Darksam on 2/6/2011, 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:52 pm

Peeps if you want a boring thing to do thats really interesting if you find it dig up in the apporved forms for my old charries and look up on ones that may relate to this story!
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:53 pm

Well that isn't spam. Or you could've said 'Really good. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work!' Or just said 'Really good,' because spamming is better than making someone feel insulted.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:54 pm

lets keep the discussion on this *points at story* at this time and sorry for making you feel insulted i didn't mean it

Last edited by Rambo'neil on 2/6/2011, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:54 pm

that was kinda hard to understand steel
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:55 pm

Lol he meant to look at his character forms and try to see if you can find one that is kinda like a character from this story.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:57 pm

*random guessing* *Points at ... bob* i guess
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 12:58 pm

Ah much better to understand thank you for explaining
Back to top Go down
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 1:33 pm

no not bob but that is what I meant but i guess i cloudve explained better
Back to top Go down
TheMultiFandomer

TheMultiFandomer

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 5:05 pm

Hey psyco! LUV the intro! pm me you make the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
http://iamtherainbow.deviantart.com/
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/7/2011, 5:34 pm

You said sweat instead of sweet in one part.

Other then that good, maybe a little too straight-forward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 9:01 pm

shoot, i wanna be born with bright pink hair! why would someone NOT wanna be born with bright pink hair????
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)   NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW NAMELESS STORY!!! 8D (As if I don’t have enough already. Pfft)
Page 1 of 1