Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noah Smith son of Hermes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Noah Smith son of Hermes Empty
PostSubject: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 9:31 pm

Character Name:Noah Smith
Description:Dark Brown hair ,and Brown. 6ft 2, Thin mildly tanned. Tends to were tattered jeans, camp half-blood T-shirt, and camp half blood neck-less with Carved wooden Etruscan.]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etruscans]
God and mortal parent:Hermes, Sarah Smith
Powers**: No particular power, but sneaky, and persuasive.
Flaws***:Fears Vampires, feels defensive of him and his things (Even if they are bad), and has low self esteem
Pets:N/
Weapon****: Two handed Celestial Bronze sword
Talents/Skills:Good at causing distractions, and getting close and personal.
RP
Example*:As I walked outside I noticed it was dark. I had just woke up and got out of bed. I assumed it was about to be dawn. But the camp fire coals were still hot, and the were no smells of fresh breakfast being cooked. Then something clicked, Benet, one of the big pranksters had chuckled whenever he took a sip of his soda. I checked Benet's pockets. Sure enough there were three empty packets of dissolved Tylenol PM. When I had turned to talk to Henry! I had missed capture the flag and slept all day. I gathered a handful of cold mud and walked over to Benet's bunk.
Biography*:lives in Decatur, Georgia With His mother Sarah Smith Who works at a gas station.He went to a lower class school.Greg's acadamy , it was dirty, ugly, and full of gangs. Then he was cornered by a few guys, who were acting really weird, he prepared for a fight. They of course, were common, but they pulled weird knifes on him. There faces were freaky. But a sayter named Henry saved him. Then he was taken back to camp half-blood Notes:Was 12 when taken to camp halfblood.

Last edited by Quinhip268 on 1/27/2011, 8:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 9:34 pm

You have to buy a kid of the big three you cant start as one read rules then try again plz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 9:36 pm

Alright, sry
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:16 pm

no problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:28 pm

You need to put 3 flaws. But otherwise it's great!(:
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:30 pm

Noah Smith son of Hermes 862806 Oh yeah and three flaws didnt look at that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 10:48 pm

Oh... Okay, this good?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 11:06 pm

flaws are like cocky pride vain stuff like that and i would put the sneaky and persuaive under skills not powers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 11:36 pm

? I thought I was talking about fears in flaws... I'll switch some stuff. Sorry if I'm annoying you.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 11:40 pm

easy mistake and your not annoying me i'm glad to help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 11:48 pm

Thx, I'm assuming that I'm done. But I will wait for response. Really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 11:49 pm

yeah just wait for kendall's finally word and your welcome for the help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/25/2011, 11:52 pm

L right.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 12:47 am

Under powers; "and being stranded alone in a desert."

That doesn't really make any sense, and those 'powers' should probably be under Talents/Skills, since they aren't really powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 6:49 pm

Oh yeah, I was adding that to flaws, and did not realize that I put it there. I did not know were it was. And did not notice it, so it kinda stayed there. Thx for pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 11:09 pm

Whwn you actually RP (post) then you can't post as someone else unless they are one of your characters.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 6:35 pm

IK I have RPed before. Just making the character is different.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 7:15 pm

The chat script is not allowed for RP Example.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 8:39 pm

K ill fix it.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 2:57 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah Smith son of Hermes   Noah Smith son of Hermes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noah Smith son of Hermes
Page 1 of 1