Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bob son of hermes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

bob son of hermes Empty
PostSubject: bob son of hermes   bob son of hermes Icon_minitime4/26/2010, 6:24 pm

Name: Bob (no last name)

Eyes: green

Hair: Dark Brown

Height: 5 ft 1in

Body Type: average

Skin Color: lightly tanned

God Parent: Hermes

Mortal Parent: Unknown

Country of Origin: United States

Pets: a worm

Talents: lockpicking

Skills: unknown

Weapon: none

Flaws: spaces out every now and then, acts without thinking sometimes, and can be very clutzy.

Powers: none

Life Before CHB: When Bob was born his mother died in labour (and his dad wasn't at the birth) so he was sent to an orphanage. He got bored of not being adopted so he ran away. he traveled around for a long time hitching rides on trucks and boats. One day he came across a hill, so he decided to climb it for no apparent reason. when he got to the top he saw a cabin and smelled food (he has a fast metabolism) and remembered that he hadn't eaten anything that day. So he walked up to the cabin and the cabin got bigger so now he is here.

RP example: I walked along with my pet worm. Suddenly a giant black dog appered out of NOWHERE and started attacking me. I ran and ran and ran. "Don't worry wormy!" I told my pet worm. Eventualy I came across a large building. I ran around the corner of the building. I waited a while and the dog still hadn't passed by me, so i looked around the corner and the dog wasn't there. I continued walking wormy being careful to not be noticed by any dogs for the rest of the walk.

Any notes about your character: no
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

bob son of hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: bob son of hermes   bob son of hermes Icon_minitime4/26/2010, 7:06 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

bob son of hermes
Page 1 of 1