Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Charrie

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Charrie Empty
PostSubject: First Charrie   First Charrie Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 3:28 pm

Character Name:Collin

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Blue/Grey,Brown,4 11,Fit/Athletic,slight Tan

God and mortal parent:Athena, Uknown

Powers:Can plan battle strategy (Capture the Flag). Has advanced wisdom about the other gods. when put to battle planning powers are drainded very lowly but after fighting is drained really fast

Flaws:very competitive. when something goes wrong blames himself. is easily lured into a fight. Has a VERY short TEMPER!! Scared to lose the ones close to him

Pets:Owl found it on his bed one night

Weapon:Celestial Bronze Longsword/Spear Shirt that turns into armor

Talents/Skills:Archetecture,battle planning

RP Example*:It was august 21, 2009 the year i turned 13. It was a saturday so we had no school. Man i didnt expect that my life was about to change. I was sitting in the orphange like always, when we all heard a BOOM. It was so loud that we all stammered and fell. we all looked at each other. out of no where Jenny appeared next to me... wait she wasn't there seconds ago. okay wierd. Maby i should explain jenny she is my best friend since 1 year ago when we met at school turns out her parents died too. well then this kid with a limp came running in and together they picked me up. "what are you doing Jenny" I screamed. "Saving your life, youll thank me for this later," she screamed over the next sequence of explosions. when we walked out the back door i couldnt believe my eyes! i have always loved latin and the Egyptian gods and everything, but i didnt think they were real. and then i saw it, it was a chimera, blowing fire! well that explains the explosions. I swear it looked right at me and i could have told there and then it was there for me

Biography*:Collin always made Straight A's even if he was diagnosed with ADHD and Dyslexia. He loved to read about Egyptian gods. he had tons of friends even if a couple were a little wierd like Jenny. He was also an orphan who's parents "died in a car crash". Yea tough life but whos life isnt tough when your a half blood? Kinda clumsy. scared of the dark. terrified of hights. loves computers. loses things alot but because of smartness can remember

Notes:None

Last edited by Collin on 4/6/2010, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

First Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Charrie   First Charrie Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 3:29 pm

What do you mean by "minor control over olive trees"?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

First Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Charrie   First Charrie Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 3:37 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

First Charrie Empty