Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My Character  Empty
PostSubject: My Character    My Character  Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 2:35 am

Character Name: Alexandrin Yuki

Description: Her hair short and wavy. She usually ties it into a ponytail. Her height is 5 feet and 3 inches. She's just a regular sized girl who just is just a muscular, but she is thin so it's really hard to tell or not. She has piercing blue eyes that seems to reflect one's reflection when you look into them. Her cheeks are full and her lips are a light shade of pink. She has short eyelashes, but has pretty eyes. She always wore baggy clothes because she thinks it's comfortable and it's very out of place. She loves to be unique. She never once wore any other kind of shoes but sports brand. She's a total tomboy so there's no use of trying to put makeup on her.
God and mortal parent: Her immortal parent is Athena and her father is Makoto
Powers: none

Flaws***: She cannot think like a regular person but puts things into different ways as she sees it, making her a strange person to know. She can accidentally say something that could offend someone without knowing. She is stubborn when it comes to work such as: work or even school.

Pets: None

Weapon****: It is a thin lance that reflects the sun's rays of light, fluttering in a ray of colors. The blade is made of celestial bronze that was dipped into poison. On the edges of it are small carvings of the Trojan war that was made herself. On the lance are little patterns of paint that again was added by her. She tied her old good luck charm her father gave her when she was still a toddler, a pearl that he found at the beach.

Talents/Skills: She had taken Judo with her father when she was young so she's experienced some fighting skills.

RP Example*: I quickly opened the window to let in fresh air. The sun's warmth relieved my pain, only a little though. The sound of crashing waves echoed through my new home. Children were at play on the beach.
"Hurry dad! I want to catch a wave!" I yelled with a huge smile.

Biography*: Her father was a Japanese writer. He made a living by telling stories about his life and finally became famous. His daughter supported him all the way, helping him, and encouraging him to finish it. She was happy, but her father always had places to go to gather more information for his new novels. She was mostly left alone in a big house by herself. That was a pain she's experienced. Loneliness. She was home schooled, but she was only left with notes. She never once had a friend and since she didn't go to school she wasn't as so much sociable. She read books and did lazy thing the most of her days. She lived in Avila Beach, California. Her father had to move to New York for work. It was a permanent move. Alexandrin was torn. She loved the sea and salty air it brought. She was only 10 years old then. When she moved to New York, she was stunned by all the high buildings it had. Her father had rented a huge condo that was at the very top of a amazing building, she would always be amused to watch. When they moved to New York, her father was more at home than he used to be. He now was waiting for his new book to publish. Her father befriended another writer, who lived across the hall. Alexandri was not sure to trust the man or not to, so kept her distance. Well she couldn't keep it for long since her father invited him over to talk about the books they made. Surprisingly, another person came along with the other writer. He was only around 15 to 18. She met the teenager and formed a friendship with him. Around when her 12 birthday was coming, the teen revealed that he was a satyr. He told her the truth and even showed his hooves. She believed him. He was her only friend that she ever had. She did not have a doubt. She trusted him. He took her to Camp Half-Blood and introduced her to the new camp. She signed in and asked her father's permission which he knew that she was a demigod. He agreed to let her live at camp for her own safety.
Notes: None

Last edited by Sawako on 1/21/2011, 12:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

My Character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character    My Character  Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 2:41 am

Hmmm. I don't think that the power quite qualifies as a power. It seems like more of a talent, or possibly a skill.
Back to top Go down

My Character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character    My Character  Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 11:30 pm

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

My Character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character    My Character  Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 1:18 am

Athena kids generally can't speak to animals... ahem, sorry. ^^"
Back to top Go down

My Character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character    My Character  Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 12:11 am

My senses are going bad. Forget about powers. Might I ask what is an Approver?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

My Character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character    My Character  Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 5:13 pm

Approver= somebody who looks at and/or approves character forms. Like the admins, only sometimes with yellow usernames.

How bad is the poison on her lance?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

My Character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character    My Character  Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 1:10 am

It can enter the bloodstream and kill it through the heart but the poison consumes the body very slowly so it'll give enemies/ allies time to find an antidote. It'll take about 3 hours. The antidote is very easy to find if you find the right things at the right place. I hope this is good enough!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

My Character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character    My Character  Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 10:39 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

My Character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character    My Character  Icon_minitime