Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My first Character Empty
PostSubject: My first Character   My first Character Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 6:32 am

Name: Silena Isabelle Gomez

Eyes: brown

Hair: Long curly brown hair

Height: 5'3'

Body Type: not too thin not too thick, just right

Skin Color: fair

God Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent: Stefan Gomez

Country of Origin: New York, NY

Pets: cat named Mochi

Talents: good in creating fashion trends, singing, drawing, and pegasus rider.

Weapon: dagger named Pistevo, or faith in english. Celestial Bronze, once was Penelope's dagger (Odysseus wife) Aphrodite appered to her in a dream and told Penelope never give up on Odysseus and have faith. That's why Penelope named the dagger Pistevo and used the dagger to threat men who courted her.

Powers: haven't discovered yet.

Life Before CHB: Isabelle used to live with her father in NY, but she ran away because her stepmother always abuse her whenever something bad happened. The last incident that happened was two chimera attacked her and ruined the house where she lives. Her dad and stepmom was furious and angry, so she just ran away that night. She was also kicked out from several schools because of her ADHD, and her step siblings hated her despite of her looks (they were jealous) at the same time called her freak because she has ADHD and dyslexia. Her stepmom even locked her in a cupboard under their stairway because the school called and said she set the school on fire which was a hydra's fault. Sometimes she gets away from those chaos, she just talk her way out and people believe her but her stepmom abuse her.

Flaws: pride, loyalty, and defeat

Notes: she always pursed her lips when she thinks, she's always a snob to cute guys, playing hard to get. She raises her eyebrows whenever she's angry, mad, or disappointed.

RP: I ran down the stairs, and the house looked devastated. I ran away without bringing anything with me except my cellphone and a few bucks I kept from my lunch money. I looked back again, the house I never called home is half destroyed. I'd rather go anywhere than here, I'd rather be chased by monster and die than live in that house which I never called home and will never be called one. The alley lights turned on, I felt sad and scared, I didn't know where to go. I sat down on a bench, folded my knees, and leaned my head against it. I started to sob, whoever my mother is, why did she leave me? Why didn't she took me with her when she died? Why did she ever brought me to this world? This world where someone like me doesn't fit! I don't fit else where...From afar I saw something moved behind the bushes, it was wierd because it was like a goat's feet.

"Pssst!" it said.
"Who- are you?" I managed to ask in a small voice.
"Quick! come here before someone sees you!"
"What?"
"Just come here!"
I stood up and went near the bushes.
"Hi, i'm a satyr and I'm here to get you." I screamed for i saw a half human half goat.
"SHhhh!! someone might hear you! Trust me! You are safe to where i'll be bringing you."
"Are you crazy?! Maybe i'm just dreaming"
"You are not. Trust me. You have ADHD, Dyslexia, you've been kicked out from several school and-"
"Okay, okay." i said "How will i know i can trust you?"
"Just trust me okay? I promise. I need to bring you to camp half blood before it's too late. I can smell monster from afar."
"Okay, let's go. I think that camp whatever you call it is safer than here."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

My first Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first Character   My first Character Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 6:08 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

My first Character
Page 1 of 1