Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang! Empty
PostSubject: A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang!   A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang! Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 2:40 am

We were in the sky exploring the New Mexico grounds. All of us were trying hard to keep the incident that has happened off our minds. Especially me. Fang…….. I wish I haven’t thought of his name in the first place. I have cried almost everynight since he left. The whole flock could hear me sobbing when we slept. Dylan, oh just Dylan has tried to comfort me. Everyone else has tried to do the same, all they are really doing is making I worse.

Nudge is still blabbering away about shoes and their designers to Angel, who looks like she doesn’t really care. Dylan is talking to Iggy who is holding Alika the lovely wedded wife of total, our flying dog who is making Gazzy pet his head.

God, I love to fly! My wings stretched out 14 feet long, oh god, it’s the best. It lets your problems fly away from you. Just for a few minutes anyway until you land and then the problems come back. But I do love to be able to sly with no problems, no erasers, or any other thing able to do with-.

“MAX!” I heard Nudge cry out.

I turned quickly, when I turned, my whole flock was struggling from a flock of older, more stunning, bird kids.

Two kids, a boy and a girl came to face me. The girl had dirty blonde hair and beautiful dark brown wings. She looked about 13, the guy on the other hand looked 17 and had black wings which were trimmed with white.

“I didn’t know there were other bird kids in the area” I said looking around at my struggling flock. I tried to act casual, as if I won’t do anything at that moment.

The guy grabbed my hand; “max I presume?” he said and then kissed my hand.

I snatched it back, “you are? …” my first thought was to punch this guy in the face but I stopped myself.

He smiled at me, “Matt, I’m the, um, leader of this flock”

Total looked around and headed straight at the girl. I watched as she reached at her pocket. She ended up behind Total and had a Muzzle over his mouth. She then grabbed him hard.

Matt laughed, “nice job Breezy, trap a mini Scottish dog” he sarcastically garbled.

Matt then pointed at his ‘flock’ “that’s Kat” he said pointing at the girl who held Nudge, she was listening to a I-pod with a ‘I don’t really care’ look on her face.

He pointed at a guy and said “that’s Boater”, Boater held Gazzy. By the look on Gazzy’s face he kept trying to let out one of his ‘attacks’.

I growled under my breath, “Why would I care? You just randomly came up to us and attacked us”

The stupid leader put his finger up, “ah-ah-ah, let me finish Maxi” He smirked.

My eyes glared at him and that’s when I brought my fist up to his face. Surprisingly he caught my hand and squeezed it, hard.

I tried not to say anything but “Ow ow owwwwwwwwwww” just blubbered out of my mouth.

“Max!” Dylan called.

That Matt kid brought out a bat from behind him with hid other hand and hit me on the head until I blacked out.

“Take them down, tie them up and then we will get a car until we’re in Mexico” Matt ordered. I was then totally gone.

I awoke feeling claustrophobic. Oh god. I was where no one in my flock ever wanted to be. A cage. I moved around and went over to the door. “Guys?” I whispered.

Shuffling started up as my flock moved around in their cramped up cages.

“Back again” Nudge whispered “I hate being in these cages, and I know we all do, but this cage so doesn’t go with my outfit”

I rolled my eyes, “Nudge!” I said “Do you really think it’s a good time to be complaining about color schemes?”

Just them a door opened and some light came in the room. Tennis shoes fell in front of my cage. I saw the face of the person as he leaned sown. It was that Matt, stupid other kid who by now I can tell is a traitor.

“So if I let you out are you going to run away?” he asked. “Or are you going to be a good girl and stand beside me as we talk in the hall way?”

---End OF Chapter----
Back to top Go down

A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang!   A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang! Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 6:15 am

Maximum Ride? Fang? STOP CONFUSING ME!
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang!   A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang! Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 11:04 am

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG MOAR MOAR MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang!   A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang! Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 1:20 pm

OMG I LURVE IT
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang!   A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang! Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 2:43 pm

Haha, this was suppose to be for a contest for thenext max ride book but I kept forgetting to enter. I wrote this like back iin may!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang!   A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang! Icon_minitime2/18/2011, 1:46 am

Not what happens in Angel, the saddest in the series YET, at all, but still amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang!   A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chapter I wrote for Maximum Ride. After the book Fang! So dun read it if you havn't read Fang!
Page 1 of 1