Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of True Earth: Chapter One

Go down 
AuthorMessage

War of True Earth: Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: War of True Earth: Chapter One   War of True Earth: Chapter One Icon_minitime7/5/2010, 4:12 am

All gods, goddess and god-likes of earth had seen where the final war was. True Earth not these mimicries and copies of it. Around 2 thousand years ago they came, after the making of the Mayan calendar. These children were powerful and helped the world move on to help it when the war came. The heroes and villains were mortal or demi god. Now the story begins at 2012, the Mayans made the calendar as a timer. Alexander was walking around the city of Boston, looking for his friends Leif, Castor and Raja.
“There you are, come on the forth of July is happening and my mother bought the best.” He was born with two personalities or so he thought. The group was at their preteen age as they ran to the house of Alexander Tabilos. His mother was Alissa Tabilos and she was those fun but strict moms.
“Better get in and get the fire works ready.” She smiled at them and looked around. She saw and old man with a white beard. He was in white robes and had the same color staff. This was Alexander father; Gandalf and he want to see his son.
“May I come in and we will have three other guests.” His mother looked scared for a moment but she was comforted by Gandalf. She let him in and called the children down. They came and saw an old man. “Come here and watch some thing cool.”
Alex and Raja did but the other looked scared of him. Soon they too would sit down as he made magic. Soon three other guests came; someone looks like Gandalf but in a toga and shorter beard, a man in old Norse garb and a man in armor with a pair of white wings. They sat down and got the eyes of the kids on them.
“Children, we are your fathers. I am Zues, father to Raja.” The girl called Raja blinked then felt he was telling the truth. “You’re my father, I remember you as a baby. That means I am a ……………..” She could not say the words.
“I am Thor, father to Leif.” The red haired boy looked at him. “I have a father that is a god, COOOOOOOOOOL!” Leif jumped onto Thor and hugged him. The other was smirking at Thor.
“I am Michael, Father to Castor.” Castor sat on the floor and stared at his father. “You left me and mom, I hate you.” The others started to laugh at the angel. His son hates his guts and he comes back, poor Archangel.
“I am Gandalf. No bother whose father I am.” Alex got up and looked at his father. “I watched the lord of the rings but you look different form the actor.”
Soon every one turned to Gandalf as he tapped his staff on the floor a few times. “Now we have come back to explain everything. We all left you when you were only two years old, that’s because we wanted you to live a normal life as long as you can. We came back to explain many things to you. We arrived here in the creation of the Mayan calendar; we affected it as a timer. When the timer struck the date, the final war would begin. This war would have both sides fighting for control. We are fighting for humanity and the other side for themselves. Now you will have power beyond that of a normal man. The powers would match ours and you are demigods.”
Alex stood up and looked at them. “That means I can use magic.” He smiled when Leif got off his father and rose. “Thunder, Lightning and Strength are my powers.” Castor rose up and laughed. “That means I get wings and enhanced powers.” Raja looks at her father and was helped up by Leif. “So I get my father’s powers?”
“Yes but Alex and Castor get what they said. You two on the other hand get random powers from you parents.” Gandalf took up and looked at the other gods. He made a staff of pure oak and gave it to his son. Michael gave his son a sword and a wink. Zues gave his daughter a bow and smiled. Thor made his son a hammer and patted him on the back.
“The staff is your magical conduit and it comes with a spell book. The sword can burst into flames and it a powerful tool. The Hammer can control lightning and make thunder when hit. The bow is made to shot lightning and it was made by the builder himself. These weapons can’t be seen by mortals, this is what we call the mist. We god-likes and Monsters can use the mist to hide ourselves but you can see us in our human forms. We bid you a fond farewell, for you will have friends and family and we go to our other children.” The four gods left and they were alone as Alex’s mother appeared. She had the fireworks and put them outside.
The children ran outside to see what the can do. When Leif activated his weapon his clothing changed to Norse. Castor did the same thing and he was in armor. Raja was in a toga as Alex was in robes. Since that day, they have trained every day and every night. The name of this group would be legendary, The DGL or Demigods of Light. Their leader was Castor as Alex became second in command. Leif became the strong man as Raja became the huntress.
It was now October the 31, with it they changed into their other clothes and blended in. In the house on 34th street, they found their first enemy. His name was Lex and he was the son of Tiamat. On that night near the ocean, Lex and the others fought. He was winning until Alex blasted him back. They retreated to their home, vowing to get stronger and better.
Ah it is the day, People though the world would end but that was far from it. It started in New York as dragons appeared and fought each other. It was on the world news, as many other monsters appeared. Soon they cause the first battle of the gods at ground zero. This was Judgment day and our heroes sat at home watching the news. Alex’s mom looked out the window to see a kid standing out there. Lex was back and he had his claws out.
“Come out and play with me, heroes of the light.” Was his call and they answered it. This battle was different as if Lex was a whole new person. Soon he changed into a dragon that even they could not defeat. Taking Alex’s mom and eating her, He began casting a spell that sent him into the houses. His anger would not stop there as he called upon the very forces of nature upon his enemy. Lex was defeat and though killed and the group set of into the world, unknowing of their fate and what would truly be lost.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

War of True Earth: Chapter One
Page 1 of 1