Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

heyy im new... read about..well me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

heyy im new... read about..well me Empty
PostSubject: heyy im new... read about..well me   heyy im new... read about..well me Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 4:09 pm

Embarassed HEYY im ilovepercabeth13 add me i just need some friends...... wow i sound desperate lol! i havent finished the percy jackson series yet but im on the last one and i knew percy and annabeth were gonna fall in love (i still think they were the whole time but didnt notice) so i google what page number in 'The Last Olympian' they kiss (373) and im so excited to get to that part! ( even though annabeth kissed percy in 'The Battle of the Labyrinth' when she thought he was gonna die) im still kinda shocked that Rachel Elizabeth Dare kissed percy in the car on the beach when beckendorfer came to get percy ... my favorite series of books study of all time is 'The Hunger Games' but percy jackson is so close and my goal is to finish all percy jackson and heros of olympus (i wanna read heros of olympus so badly) so that was me! i hope you liked ...me?
I love you yours truly
i just finished the percy jackson series Very Happy yay

Last edited by ilovepercabeth13 on 6/29/2012, 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: heyy im new... read about..well me   heyy im new... read about..well me Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 4:10 pm

omg not 737 ... Mad 373... gods im an idiot
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: heyy im new... read about..well me   heyy im new... read about..well me Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 4:12 pm

call me fishy

Hello there! I am The Reckless, better known to everyone as Fishy. If you need help, PM me or another a staff member (someone with a black, purple, sky blue, or cyan-ish coloured username) with your question, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Read the rules carefully, as well as the rules that are put with the character forms.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV show I watch is BBC's Sherlock, because it's flawless. Last but not least, I'm from America but I type like I'm from Europe (colour instead of color, favourite/favour instead of favorite/favor, stuff like that. It just looks better to me).

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.

Also, there's a button that says 'edit' in the upper right hand corner of the post, so please use that instead of double posting. I can also see us getting into many heated debates about Percabeth in the future *sits in her corner with her Prachel sign*

fishy

made by malone at caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: heyy im new... read about..well me   heyy im new... read about..well me Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 4:14 pm

Hi! I am Dark Wizard, but most call me Mason or Mace. I am a c-box mod, so if you need a buddy on the c-box, or help on the c-box, just tell me! Also, any other person with a purdy name can help, too. Welcome to HBM!

(P.S. please don't double post, just edit the first post. And, if that is a picture of you as your profile pic, please change it.)
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: heyy im new... read about..well me   heyy im new... read about..well me Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 6:03 pm

Hey!!! What's up! I'm Helena Beat, but you can call me Liz or ET or whatever you'd like, and I'm one of your site administrators. Basically do what the others said, follow the rules, and you can come to me or any of our other staff if you have any questions that need to be answered, and there's hardly a time when one person isn't in our chatbox! Anyway, welcome!
By the way, I absolutely adore Percabeth as well. :3
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: heyy im new... read about..well me   heyy im new... read about..well me Icon_minitime6/28/2012, 7:52 pm

Hi because they've said everything else well they've even said hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heyy im new... read about..well me   heyy im new... read about..well me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

heyy im new... read about..well me
Page 1 of 1