Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daughter of Hestia (I hasn't made a charrie in a long time...)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Daughter of Hestia (I hasn't made a charrie in a long time...) Empty
PostSubject: Daughter of Hestia (I hasn't made a charrie in a long time...)   Daughter of Hestia (I hasn't made a charrie in a long time...) Icon_minitime12/26/2010, 6:21 pm

Character Name: Mana Inferno Lida
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Red hair with black stripes by the bottom, orange/yellow eyes, 5'8", slender.
God and mortal parent: Hestia and Unknown
Powers**: She can create fire (the size of a small to a large campfire; the bigger the fire the more it drains; 5-10 times a day depending on how rested she is), she is fire proof, she can swallow fire (three times a day; it doesn't really drain her, but she needs to drink a lot of water after she does it.)
Flaws***: She has low self-esteem, she doesn't know how to write, she has a really bad case of dyslexia plus she can barely read.
Pets: A phoenix named Blaze
Weapon****: A CB sword that's tinted black and red (red dots running down the center and the rest is black)
Talents/Skills: fighting, running, hiding, sneaking.
RP Example*: I wake up in the middle of the night as I had been practicing for the last few nights. I'm so sick of this orphanage. I had decided to leave a few nights ago, right when I started to make myself wake up around twelve or one AM. I'm not going to another orphanage. I'm gonna join the circus or something like that. I silently slip out of my bed, still in my clothes. I grab my few possessions and tiptoe out of the building. I barely breathe until I am outside. The smell of the fresh air fully awakens me. I smile, knowing that tonight will be the last time I'm ever getting stuck in an orphanage.
Biography*: Mana grew up in several different orphanages, running away from all of them. The reason why she ran away is because the kids all knew she was different. Mana knew that she was different, too. She knew that there was something that marked her as somebody who shouldn't be spoken to, sat with, or share you lunch with. When she was ten she ran away and joined the circus. There she discovered that she could swallow fire and was fire proof, so she used those for her act. She was always the last act, and everybody seemed to love her act. They thought that she would be treated perfectly, but she was actually treated the harshest. One day while she was in the middle of her act, a monster attacked her. Someone from the stand yelled at her to run, so she did. Once she was offstage, she killed the monster. The kid who yelled at her came backstage before everybody realized what had happened. He told her that she was a demigod and he took her to camp.
Notes: PICTURE!!!!
Daughter of Hestia (I hasn't made a charrie in a long time...) FWE857
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Daughter of Hestia (I hasn't made a charrie in a long time...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Hestia (I hasn't made a charrie in a long time...)   Daughter of Hestia (I hasn't made a charrie in a long time...) Icon_minitime12/26/2010, 9:25 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Daughter of Hestia (I hasn't made a charrie in a long time...)
Page 1 of 1