Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus   Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 10:14 am

Hi! im Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus. I have ADHD but no Dyslexia, I have auburn hair, and blue eyes. A braclete that has little heart charms all around it and its a sword (I acually have this braclette, though its not a sword *tear) im not afraid of any things except maybe snakes there all scaly venomousy ewwwww!
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus   Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 12:35 pm

0.o omg take out a few letters at thats my name too. my reall name... anyways Hi im Lily , lily gardner, LG , and Jolly Rancher. if you have any questions pm an admin (people with black namess) or me! i have been here a long time! hope to see ya around!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus   Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 10:43 pm

Hi, I'm Kendall, the creator of this site and the person you *should* go to for questions. Welcome to the site. If you have any questions, feel free to hit the "PM" or "Email" button to message me.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus   Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus Icon_minitime9/29/2012, 5:57 am

Hi all I am SonOfHypnos, this is my first day of camp andf I was claimed straight away. Is that common? Hope 2 c u guys around. Why hasn't my father got a cabin? I'm hopin' 2 get him 1 ASAP. I'm dislexic and ADHD
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus   Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus Icon_minitime9/29/2012, 1:10 pm

call me fishy

Hello there! I am Youtopia, better known to everyone as Fishy. If you need help, PM me or another a staff member (someone with a purple, marronish-purple, light purple, blueish gray, or pale green username) with your question, and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Read the rules carefully, as well as the rules that are put with the character forms.

Now, a little bit about me. I'm almost always online because I don't have anything else to do, and I'm often obsessing over a band. The only TV shows I watch are Doctor Who BBC's Sherlock, because they're flawless. I also am probably going to be sobbing over bands/fanfiction/my ships because pain. Plus I tend to use the fact that I'm lazy to not do stuff.

So, follow the rules and have fun! Oh, yeah, try not to die, too. Because that would suck.

Also, as a side note, you don't have to be in character until you get to the role play area. The character forms go under the Unapproved Character Topics subforum. You can find the Character Template there, or you can just click the text to get to it.

fishy

made by malone at caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus   Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus Icon_minitime11/30/2012, 8:00 am

Thank-you 4 contacting me!!!

SonOfHypnos Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus   Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus Icon_minitime11/30/2012, 1:19 pm

Sup every one. Just arrived in camp today.Mr. D looked at me all funny. confused confused It's now I realize that I'm son of Artemis. first in history, whoopy Rolling Eyes . Well I'm Jesse McHallins and I have ADHD and dsylexia. I also have been adopted 20 times. Im 17 and have no friends. =sigh=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus   Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skeylerre Heartstring daughter of Zeus
Page 1 of 1