Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a charrie of mine because I got boredoms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

a charrie of mine because I got boredoms Empty
PostSubject: a charrie of mine because I got boredoms   a charrie of mine because I got boredoms Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 2:37 am

Character Name: Luke Wencelas
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc)required): Brown moppy hair, brown eyes, 5’8”, skinny, pale skin
God and mortal parent: Hephaestus and Marie Wencelas
Powers: none
Flaws: Having his tongue cut off, claustrophobia, having trouble makingfriends, and weakness against diseases
Pets: none
Weapon: self reloading crossbow (reloads every 7 sec. and has a clip thatcontains 15 bolts) and self-made shield (just a regular skateboard right?Wrong. It can be used as a shield and a snowboard because of mechanisms inside the skateboard) and a yo-yo (copper wire for string and has special alde mechanism inside.)
Talents/Skills: inventing gadgets like the crossbow and skateboard. Hiding. Ohand writing (not like story writing. He just needs to write because he can’t talk.)yo-yoing.
RP Example: I walk into the train carriages compartment and pace around. I check my watch. Still isn’t time yet to go? I wondered. Suddenly, a dark figure burst from the shade and hit me on the head hard. Everything turned black and white and sparks danced beneath my eyes. Ah sh**. After that I pass out.Biography:When Luke was around 8 yrs. Old, his mom remarried. The stepfather was fairly nice. One day while Luke was out of town on a field trip, a dragon suddenly attacked the town he was living in. All the people who were left in the town died,including his parents. After a series of events, he ended up in foster care (He was at the moment 10 yrs.). His foster family was cruel, and there was a curfew in the house. He didn’t like this family, so he decided to leave the home.After getting on a train, he was assaulted by an organization called R.F.O.E.T.R. (Researching Facility of Extra-Terrestrials and Radioactivity). He was recruited forcefully by the organization and if he ever escaped from being a mechanic there, they cut off his tongue. One day a radioactive tank in a laboratory exploded, and everyone (except for Luke) in the R.F.O.E.T.R.building was infected. Most of the mutants died off. (Now Luke was 13.) After a year living on the streets, a satyr found him and brought Luke to camp.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

a charrie of mine because I got boredoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: a charrie of mine because I got boredoms   a charrie of mine because I got boredoms Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 3:19 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

a charrie of mine because I got boredoms
Page 1 of 1