Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Past Lives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Past Lives Empty
PostSubject: Past Lives   Past Lives Icon_minitime9/25/2010, 3:06 pm

A girl lay on her bed, focusing as hard as she could. Broken and shattered memories coursed through her head, as she tried to get a grasp on what was happening.

Suddenly, a memory came into focus. But pain came with the image. Intense pain.

“Aye!” she screamed as her body rocketed upwards into a sitting position. She wrapped her arms around herself, shaking.

A woman stepped into the room. “Shianne, are you okay? I heard you scream.”

Shianne nodded. “Yes, Mom. Just an unpleasant memory, that’s all.”

Shianne’s mom nodded and headed for the door. She paused for a moment before leaving, and then said, “Also, dinner will be ready in five minutes,” then left.

Shianne nodded, trying to erase all thoughts and memories of the pain. It didn’t belong to her. ’Get yourself back together, Shianne! It’s not like that hasn’t happened before!’ She stood up and walked over to her mirror, looking at her reflection. ’Does the shook show? Will they be able to tell?’

She looks at her watch. Three minutes had passed. ’Oh well, I better wash my hands,’ she thinks as she walk to her door, and then outside of her room.

This is all I've got so far. If people like it, I'll work on it more.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

Past Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Lives   Past Lives Icon_minitime10/19/2010, 12:23 am

It's good so far.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Past Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Lives   Past Lives Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 10:13 pm

Shianne walked down the stairs into the kitchen. Her brother, Todd, was being loud and ruthless as always.

“Todd, hush up and sit down!” their mother snapped.

Todd quieted immediately. “Of course, Mother,” he said, doing his best angel look.

Shianne sat down at the table, trying to push away the memories. They tried to push their way into her mind, but she shoved them away. “What’s for dinner?” she asked.

“Pasta with meatballs,” her mother said. “And, Todd, this time you will eat your broccoli, you hear me?”

Shianne giggled a little, and Todd glared at her.

Their mom went into the kitchen and grabbed the pot of pasta. She brought it to the table and put some pasta into their bowls. “Would you like meatballs, Shianne?” her mother asked kindly.

“Yes, please,” Shianne said as her mother put some meatballs into her bowl of pasta.

“Would you like mea-?”

“Yes yes yes!” the boy said, cutting off his mother.

Their mother laughed and added some meatballs to Todd’s bowl. She also added some broccoli.

Shianne ate her food quickly.

“Shianne, what’s all the hurry?” her mother asked.

“The memories. Dr. Aliah said she wanted progress.”

“How come Shianne gets to stay home all day with some stupid doctor who’s collecting her memories when I have to go top school?” Todd complained. “It’s not fair!”

“Because,” Shianne said, “I can see into the past and Dr. Aliah wants to study the way I think and the way the memories flow.”

“Why is she the one who gets to see the past? Why not me?”

“Trust me, Todd, you would not like being me.”

Imma work on it a bit more, but this is all I've got so far. I've been pretty busy lately.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

Past Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Lives   Past Lives Icon_minitime10/21/2010, 10:44 pm

Niiiccceee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Past Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Lives   Past Lives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past Lives
Page 1 of 1