Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP from the past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon of the West
Mortal

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 2:15 am

As I look behind me with the monsters following me, I regret leaving my friend to try and fend them off. As I keep running up the hill, I run past a strange tree. It wasn't strange as in looking, but it was the only tree on the hill. I keep running until my foot gets stuck on a ledge and it wont break free. M life sucks.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 2:33 am

Crissy was just taking a stroll like she always did on a Friday afternoon. She has been at camp for about a year already, and she was loving it here. Yes at first it was weird, but she quickly got use to it all. As she was walking, she was taking in the beautiful scenery -- that is until she heard something loud... like monsters!! She quickly pulled out her sword and hid behind Thalia's tree and peeked around it to see what was going on. Don't be scared Crissy, the barrier will protect you. When she peeked around she saw a boy running up Half-blood hill. She wanted to go to help, but she realized that that would be pointless. 
Back to top Go down
https://www.rpnation.com/members/wisegirl000.87742/
Dragon of the West
Mortal

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 2:36 am

I yell out, "Help!" But then I realize it is pointless. There might not be anyone around for miles. Even if someone heard me, it isn't like they could kill these things. I tried golf clubs, bowling balls, even my friend tried hand to hand combat. But nothing could kill them.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 2:43 am

ooc: kk switching POV's 

bic: I saw him there, stuck. move idiot! I looked more and saw three monsters after him. Where is his protector? After realizing that it was no use to contemplate behind the tree, I made sure my daggers were in place and my sword was in its hilt, around my waist. Then, i stealthy walked down the hill -- scared out of my mind because I've only had training, never facing any real monsters. Once I got to him I looked up and saw that the monsters were still far away, but still approaching quickly. "Hold on! I gotchu" i called out to him trying to see why he was stuck. "where is your protector?" i asked out, starting to feel slightly panicked. 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 2:47 am

"Protector?" I ask. I continue, "The only person who I would consider a protector is my friend who is somewhere back there holding off these things." I look back and wonder if Legend is OK.
OOC: Yes, Legend was his friend. Legend is a future character of mine.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 2:52 am

ooc: alrighttyyy

I repressed the urge to roll my eyes. "okay, obviously, you haven't been told anything" I said before throwing my curly blonde hair up in a pony tail before trying to help pull his foot out. are both of them demigods?? or is this Legend a satyr??? I kept pulling, trying to wiggle his foot out. "Gods! It's jammed in there alright" i said trying to pry his foot open. I kept looking up to see how fast the monsters were going. "Your freind -- Legend -- did he say anything to you? Acted weird or anything?" I asked while still working on his foot, trying to analyze the data i was given 

Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 2:55 am

I question the question. But I say, "Nope. Never except whenever we talked about Hades while playing God of War. But other than that, no."
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 2:58 am

"What did he say?" I asked him as i was concentrating on working his foot out of its hold. What if I undid his shoe? So that's what I did, I untied his shoe laces on the foot that was stuck and tried to wiggle out his foot. "Is this thing even budging?!" I yell out in frustration, still looking up to see how his friend was doing and to see where the monsters were going. 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 3:01 am

I say, "He usually says nothing. But once he told me not to mention that name around him again. Something about a troubled past." As my shoe comes off, I am able to free me foot. And with my foot out, I was also able to retrieve my shoe. But I didn't care about putting it on. I quickly ask, "Alright, where do we go?"
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 3:07 am

"Yup" I said popping the p, "he knows" Once his foot was free I let out a sigh of relief. "You are going up that hill past the tree, and stay behind the tree!" I called out. "Go and don't move!" I said sternly "If you can,just scream 'help' really loudly up on the hill, to get people's attention." I said before pulling out my sword from its sheath, giving it a good twirl. "Stay safe now, ask questions later!" I said looking at him with my blue grey eyes. "Remember behind Thalia's tree" i said pointing to the huge pine tree "and dont do anything stupid" I glared at him before running down the hill to help aid this 'Legend' 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 3:14 am

I get behind the tree and...
IT IS A TIME SKIP!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 3:19 am

ooc: LOL thaaaaaaaaaaanks lolol 

After helping Legend with the monsters and having to save the idiot again, I head into the infirmary to get my cuts and bruises fixed as well as getting lectured by my oldest half sister and brother. (By the way.. im grounded and on dish duty for a week) I was seated on the cot by the kid who got his foot stuck. I hissed as I was getting stitches in my shoulder... "so... Im christina (before she est. a nickname), daughter of athena, nice to meet you. I said smiling the best I could. 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 3:21 am

I say, "Wait, Athena? Isn't that a Greek goddess?"
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 3:25 am

After getting stitched up I was given a small cup of ambrosia and some nectar. I nodded softly. "yup, all the greek gods? you know? all of them" i stressed. "are real, and we" i motion between the two of us "and everyone else here at camp, are half-bloods, hence the name of this camp refuge. -- Camp Half-Blood" I said relishing the taste of strawberry shortcake from the ambrosia. "mm" i hum softly. I looked to see if he was confused yet... this should be interesting. 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 3:27 am

Um... OK, either this girl is psycho, I am dreaming, or Legend was right. And Legend was never wrong, so I guess, once again, I owe him money. I say, "OK, then who would be my parent?"
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 3:32 am

"wait, no questions, no disbelief?" I asked raising a brow. "either someone told you these things already, or you hit your head really hard" i said in confusion. "but yes, they are real as well as all the norse and egyptian gods and demigods." i said finishing my nectar, already feeling its magical attributes. "and about your parent, did you have a mother or a father back at home?" I asked. "usually, your parents wait for the right moment to claim you" i said matter-of-factly before finishing two ambrosia crackers. 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 2:15 pm

I say, "Well, Legend told me after the monsters came for me. And my mother was the one who stayed with me. She said my father left for work one Dahl and never came back."
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 5:20 pm

I nodded softly before stretching, feeling much better. "So your mom was mortal, so that means your father is a god" i said matter-of-factly. "do you have any hobbies?" I asked looking up at him quietly 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 6:50 pm

I say, "Nope, none."
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 8:52 pm

Hmmmm this was going to be harder... "Well then, I guess we have to wait and see when your dad will claim you then" i sighed softly, until then, do you wanna take a look around the camp? I can show you -- now that my wounds are almost all healed up" I said smiling at him. I looked at my arms and saw all the bruises were gone but the cuts were scabbing and scarring so thats good. 

ooc: how old his he? just for a frame of reference. 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 8:59 pm

OOC: Right now he is 11. And look, time for you to stimulate you IMAGINATION. *A rainbow appears overhead*
BIC: I say, "Sure, just but do you know what happened to Legend?"
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 9:05 pm

ooc: OMF you suuuuckkk TT^TT 

bic: I bit my lip... what to tell him?? "umm... i dont know" i lied softly before getting up quietly and took his wrist before walking out of the infirmary, ignoring his gaze. 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 9:08 pm

OOC: You couldn't make anything up?
I follow.
OOC: So where first? Not like we are changing topics (unless you make it) but I want to know.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 9:45 pm

ooc: im stallliiinnngg!!! i kinda wanna make him die and then come back alive c: totes yea LOL but yea... ummm how about the arena
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 9:48 pm

OOC: ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP from the past Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP from the past   RP from the past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP from the past
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next