Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh... Empty
PostSubject: cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh...   cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh... Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 8:39 pm

Character Name:Debbie Hemlock
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):brown hair,blue eyes, 5'6",skinny,and athletic
God and mortal parent:Demeter and John hemelock
Powers**:can control plants 20 times a day (they can pick stuff up,biggest thing is about the size of a small bear cub and do what she tells them) passes out after last time has to wait ten minutes between each use,can grow plants 15 times a day passes out after last time.
Flaws***:very protective, gets jealous easily, has a bit of a temper, and doesnt like to lose
Pets:N/A
Weapon****:two cb rouge's daggers
Spoiler:
the first one and middel one, and a bow and arrows (yes the arrows are cb)
Talents/Skills:very acrobatic, good with daggers and bows and arrows, very flexible, able to run two miles without stopping
RP Example*:i sigh and walk up the hill ...if darren is here i swear im gona kill him for leaving me then im going to make him take me back..heh. i smile and make a flower grow i pick it up and smell it. hmm i love roses...though my last name is a poisones plant..oh well. i smile and walk down into camp sighing happily. when i get to my bunk i drop my stuff off and leave.
Biography*:Debbie lived with her dad and step-mom,though she was like her real mom in every way. she moved around alot becasue both her parents were scientests. when she was thirteen she went fell in love with a boy named darren shan. on christmas night he left without telling her good bye though he did tell her before he was leaving soon. she thinks he never said good bye but can never figure out why the christmas tree in her room was decorated when she had forgot to do it that night.
Notes:darren's ex girlfriend...she also has a brittish/english accent
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh...   cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh... Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 5:27 pm

So, what kind of plant would be as big as a small bear cub?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh...   cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh... Icon_minitime11/12/2010, 5:44 pm

...ii honestly have no clue I guess a bush or fig tree
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh...   cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh... Icon_minitime11/13/2010, 6:22 pm

Do carnivorous plants count?!
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh...   cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh... Icon_minitime11/13/2010, 8:38 pm

if there allowed yes but if they don't no...though I don't think they could hurt a human anyway
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh...   cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh... Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 3:24 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh...   cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cirque du freak charrie i completly forgot!..heh...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Joining :: Character Forms :: Archived Character Forms-
Jump to: