Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i know i just made a character but hers my seconed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

i know i just made a character but hers my seconed Empty
PostSubject: i know i just made a character but hers my seconed   i know i just made a character but hers my seconed Icon_minitime9/3/2010, 7:10 pm

Demigod form:

Character Name:Steven "Leopard" Leonard
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Eyes:blood redHair:jet blackHeight:5'8"Body Type:athletic
God and mortal parent:God Parent: Thanatos Mortal Parent: trisha leonard
Powers**:He can shadow-travel 10 times a day 800 yards by him self with up to two people (not including himself, up to 400 yards or is that to far?)He can summon ghost, and skeltons 9 times a day to do his bidding(about up to 5 at a time). can talk to the dead 5 times a day(all powers make him tired and he has to wait half an hour before he uses any power agian)
Flaws***:is smart but doesnt show it likes to use brute force,doesnt normaly think things through, thinks hes allways right, but will put his few if any friends first,when he has a grudge he keeps it,
Pets:n/a
Weapon****:a stygain iron kilij that turns from a black skull ring with red eyes into the sword when he takes it off
Talents/Skills:hand to hand combat,swords,knifes,has a good eyesight,good at lying,strong
RP Example*:*flashback*i pull darren down and put my knife to his throate "To think I used to believe you were my friend." i say discusted "steve i am" "no your not, your nothing to me" i say adding "I'm going to hunt you down and kill you" i cut a cross in my hand "On this blood, I swear it!" i say as i push him away
that was three years ago. i dont know why my mom sent me to this flithy camp all i know is darren is here and its time i made my promiss come true.
Biography*:steven was conciderd the school bully.all though he had one main friend darren shan after he saved darren from a swirly in 2nd grade. besides haning out with darren or reading his vampire books(cause he realized he was kinda like vlad the impaler minus the liking blood part of coarse) he had nothing to do.though all this changed when darren left to join a freak show and never came back. his mom was a drunk,his dad left before he was born. short and sweet his life sucked untill he found out he was a half-blood
Notes:has an english/brittish accent he allways talks in and still hates darren(my other charrie) oh also the cross is on his right hand
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: i know i just made a character but hers my seconed   i know i just made a character but hers my seconed Icon_minitime9/3/2010, 9:27 pm

Rather violent, children of Thanatos tend to be. Are you sure you want two of them?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: i know i just made a character but hers my seconed   i know i just made a character but hers my seconed Icon_minitime9/3/2010, 9:29 pm

yea cause i cant think of anyone else thats a underworld or shadows type god besides nott and i want an egyptian later and im not sure if we can have a norse and egyptian
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: i know i just made a character but hers my seconed   i know i just made a character but hers my seconed Icon_minitime9/3/2010, 10:33 pm

Underworld/shadow gods... Thanatos, of course... Melinoe for ghosts... Hekate's down there too... Akheron (spirit of the river of pain) and Kokytos (spirit of the river of wailing) are pretty depressing! XD
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: i know i just made a character but hers my seconed   i know i just made a character but hers my seconed Icon_minitime9/3/2010, 10:36 pm

can kids of akherion shadow travel?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: i know i just made a character but hers my seconed   i know i just made a character but hers my seconed Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 5:41 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: i know i just made a character but hers my seconed   i know i just made a character but hers my seconed Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 5:42 pm

then im gona stick with thanatos
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: i know i just made a character but hers my seconed   i know i just made a character but hers my seconed Icon_minitime9/4/2010, 8:08 pm

Alright. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i know i just made a character but hers my seconed   i know i just made a character but hers my seconed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i know i just made a character but hers my seconed
Page 1 of 1