Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.) Empty
PostSubject: New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.)   New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.) Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 1:59 am

Character Name:Nikolai (Or Nick) Reznov
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Athletic, Black eyes, White Hair With Black High Lights (Natural) 6'3''
God and mortal parent:Kuk, And Unknown
Powers**:Shadow-traveling, Can control shadows, At night, he is stronger.
Flaws***:A Sadist, Half Crazy (like his brother), Doesn't get the concept of why killing is wrong/
Pets:None
Weapon****:Black CB Sword
Talents/Skills: Parkour (Free-running), Sword Play, Guitar, and Drums.
RP Example*: I Was Walking around, bored as cra- Aaanyway, i climb up a tree, and then leap around the forest, I Heard voices in my head too, they annoy m,e tons, i roll onto the ground, and leave camp to go do some parkour, i leap around busy freeways, A Guy yelled at me, it was dark to, i encased his car in shadows, i heard him scream, and yell, then he barreled off a cliff, i laugh, and walk back to camp.
Biography*:He lived in a single orphanage until he was twelve, then he ended up being called crazy, so he was sent to a mental hospital. He had broke out of at least four of 'em, then he had been able to hide out in an Abandoned House, he stayed there doing what ever he could to stay alive, until he was fifteen, then a satyr found him, and brought him to camp.
Notes:Shadows Brother, Bwahahaha, also he is a sadist too.

Last edited by Edward Richtofen on 8/18/2010, 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.)   New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.) Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 2:41 pm

Becoming a shadow=no.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.)   New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.) Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 2:42 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.)   New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.) Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 2:45 pm

How far can he shadow-travel, and name the most powerful thing he can do with shadows.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.)   New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.) Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 2:47 pm

Five miles before he passes out, if he goes further, he could slip into a coma, and he can create a whole new room (the size of an average bedroom, isn't hard)
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.)   New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.) Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 4:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.)   New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New russian charrie :DD (dun get involved chris.)
Page 1 of 1