Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeah So I'm editing this charrie.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Yeah So I'm editing this charrie. Empty
PostSubject: Yeah So I'm editing this charrie.   Yeah So I'm editing this charrie. Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 5:32 pm

Character Name: Hannah

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): curly blonde hair, blue eyes, around 5'6", average body type, dresses in jeans and t-shirts

God and mortal parent: Apollo/Tonya

Powers: can heal injuries simple as a cut or complex as a broken bone.. 3 times a day, can make rays of sunlight 10 times a day, can heat things up 5 times a day,

Flaws: wears contacts, thinks about herself before others most of the time, spazzes out when people touch her, a little claustrophobic

Pets: none/:

Weapon: bow&arrows

Talents/Skills: can play any sport (except basketball), real athletic, plays the oboe(ewh), smart,

RP Example*: I walked to the beach with my towel and bathing suit on. I spread the towel down, then layed down on it and stretched out, ready to just lay there and tan?o: I put on my sunglasses and put my iPod in my ears, blasting My Chemical Romance, no big deal or anything. I started singing the song softly to myself. Then I slowly drifted off to sleep...

Biography*: Hannah grew up with her mom and step-dad.. and her little sister. Well her sister was her step-sister. Hannah always got good grades in school and played lots of sports. She had good friends and stuff too. But when she was around 10, monsters started attacking and what not. So then her mom told her about her half-blood-ness and took her to CHB.

Last edited by Mr(s). Brightside on 4/27/2011, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

Yeah So I'm editing this charrie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah So I'm editing this charrie.   Yeah So I'm editing this charrie. Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 5:39 pm

hmmm, they seem okay. approved
Back to top Go down

Yeah So I'm editing this charrie.
Page 1 of 1