Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE Empty
PostSubject: YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE   YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 8:18 pm

Character Name:Aoife Agalia Chang
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Long curly red hair, brown eyes, 5'4, skinny, and pale
God and mortal parent:Artemis and Shen Chang
Powers**:Can talk to animals. Can summon any animal 20 times a day makes her so tired to the point of passing out
Flaws***:Abandonment issues, trust issues, stubborn, and bipolar
Pets:A female Anaconda it's fangs are 3 inchs long, it is 34 feet long, and her name is Anna. A male Aligater which is 20 feet long and his name is Mr. Green Turtle. A male Pitbull named Earl and he has light brown fur. A female Komodo dragon she is 13 feet long and her name is Leah
Weapon****:A cb hunting knife and bow n arrows
Talents/Skills:Archery, track, and can speak Chinese, Japanes, Italian, French, and English
RP Example*:
Biography*:Aoife is one third Irish, one third chinese and one third greek. Her first name is Irish, her middle name Greek, and her last name Chinese. Her father happened to be marride when she arrived at his door her step mother never liked her. She started to ask about her mother ever since she could talk and he told her she was dead. When she was two her dad ran out on her and her step mother.

She was stuck with her step mother who thought it was strange for her to be talking to animals. She was tooken away alot by child care services and her aunt would take care of her. When she was 4 her step mother got married. When she was 7 she took an archery class.

Which was soon an exspert at and was helping teaching it and got shot in the eye with an arrow by one of her students. She soon ditched the eye patch because they had to remove her eye and she got a glass eye. When she was 9 her mother felt like being nice and got her a pitbull named Suzy. When she was 10 she moved to America and it was dificult at first to learn the new launuge her aunt also died which broke her heart because her aunt always took care of her, her entire life. When she was 11 she got in a car crash with her mom and nearly lost her arm.

When she was 12 she started seeing the monsters and her mom would just tell her to grow up. When she was 13 she got an anaconda egg which she named Anna, alligater egg named Mr. Green Turtle her mom thought that was a weird name for an alligater, and a komodo dragon egg which she named Leah. Also when she was 13 her dog had puppies her mom let her keep one which she named Earl. She always took so much pride and joy into her pets that if you insulted them she would get you. She ended up giving Suzy away to her best friend Victoria who was leaveing to go back to China.

Her parents also adopted a boy who was named Rory. She always took care of him no matter what. She was spying on her parents one night when they were talking to a child service person they wanted to take Rory away. She rushed up and told him and she told him he had to leave or else they'd take him away. She helped him pack and then hugged him good bye before he left it broke her heart to have another person she loved go away. She wanted to go with but she had to wait until the right time then she'd go off looking for him. He was only 4 which made her not ever to let him leave but she had to for his own saftey.

A couple months after she turned 14 and already started packing her things. Then a couple months after her birthday she took her animals and things then ran away late at night to find Rory. She's run and with the animals by her side they'd search and search for him but they couldn't find him. After a few days of searching she broke down in tears afraid she'd never find him and he was probly alone and afraid or even dead.

She'd cried for hours until a person came up to her and said he would help her. Then he took her to Camp Half-Blood.
Notes:I did get permission and she is not a huntress
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE   YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 9:16 pm

Any animal? Including mythological ones?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE   YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 9:23 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE   YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 9:52 pm

So is it one animal per summon?
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE   YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 9:54 pm

Yeah 1 animal per summon
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE   YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE Icon_minitime8/10/2011, 9:56 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE   YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YEAH MY AWSOMELY AWESOME CHARRIE
Page 1 of 1