Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aeson back from the dead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Aeson back from the dead Empty
PostSubject: Aeson back from the dead   Aeson back from the dead Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 10:32 pm

Character Name:Aeson Bradshaw
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):brown hair with a bit of blonde visable in it green eyes 6'5'' athletic musclular
God and mortal parent:Morphues and Gretta
Powers:can enter peoples dreams and make them dream certain things what ever he feels llike mostly
Flaws: pride protective of his sister because she is blind is alergic to peanut butter,gets mad easly
Pets:a cat wiskers
Weapon:a sword that turns in to a orange marker that writes he cliks a button for it to be marker or sword
Talents/Skills: hes good at baseball football and basketball because he played in pickup games
RP Example*:I walk into camp guiding agilia.I see a strange asortment of cabins i walk uo to them and see one that says minor gods children of gods that dont belong in other caibns.I walk in because morphues dont belong in a nother cabin.I see a empty bunk and put my stuff on it.I then lay down and fall asleep.
Biography*:Aeson grew up in Boston with his sister Agilia and they were home scholed by there protective aunt.But one day they get attacked by a bunch of monsters.They thought the monsters and they killed them all.But one had attacked Agilia's eye leaving her blind in that eye.After that there aunt told them about camp and brought them here.
Notes:adhd dislexia he walks with a limp because of feet probluems

Last edited by Wilson the Volleyball on 6/15/2010, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Aeson back from the dead   Aeson back from the dead Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 5:08 pm

How much does using the power drain/how many times can he do that?

And how is "love" a flaw?
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Aeson back from the dead   Aeson back from the dead Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 5:09 pm

It makes him Dizzy and Idk about the flaw im going to change that
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Aeson back from the dead   Aeson back from the dead Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 5:11 pm

OOooookay...

APPROVED-ED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeson back from the dead   Aeson back from the dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aeson back from the dead
Page 1 of 1