Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jane Returns.... FROM THE DEAD!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Jane Returns.... FROM THE DEAD!!! Empty
PostSubject: Jane Returns.... FROM THE DEAD!!!   Jane Returns.... FROM THE DEAD!!! Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 7:27 pm

Character Name: Jane Kessler
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Brownish-blonde hair, dark brown eyes, 5' 4 1/2" tall, average body type, I guess....
God and mortal parent: Hymenios (god of weddings.... ahahaha....) and Linda Kessler
Powers: None?
Flaws: She can be really annoying (running around bothering couples.... XD), possibly has obsessive/compulsive disorder, randomly follows people around, and she insists on being a matchmaker (which usually extremely fails)
Pets: None
Weapon: A twelve-year-old with a weapon? GASP! She doesn't have a weapon... yet
Talents/Skills: PLANNING WEDDINGS! Derhhh....

RP Example*: Sitting in the back seat of my mom's car, I looked out the window as the scenery rushed past. New York is so far from home, I thought. All the buildings in the city were practically mountains compared to the small houses back home in Wyoming... I looked back up front to my mom in the driver's seat. "When are we gonna get there?"
"The camp is over there." She pointed at what I think was called Long Island.
"So.... wait, why do I have to go? I forgot."
My mom laughed. "It's safer there."
"But everything was fine before! Besides, who's going to help you at work now?"
She laughed again. "I think I'll manage, honey." I looked out the window again.

Biography*: Jane lived with her mom in a small town in Wyoming for all her life. Her mother ran a wedding planning buisiness (no surprise XD), which Jane loved helping out with. There were never any monster attacks or strange incidents, and Jane even managed to do okay in school despite minor ADHD and dyslexia. However, Jane was still sent to camp because her mom was worried that something would attack her in the mortal world. And a word of warning: don't steal cake from her under ANY circumstance. You'll regret it.

Notes: She was dead. Now she MUST return...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Jane Returns.... FROM THE DEAD!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane Returns.... FROM THE DEAD!!!   Jane Returns.... FROM THE DEAD!!! Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 7:30 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Jane Returns.... FROM THE DEAD!!!
Page 1 of 1