Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiding by the creek

Go down 
+11
Ani
Swishalicious
Dexter
Rave Girl
Silly Lily
darkblue248
Little Miss Laugh
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rachel
Evimero
Dena
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 5:02 am

"Well, it's a good thing you traveled so far searching for me." I said, smiling slyly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 5:10 am

I rolled my eyes. "I found you by accident, sh#thead. Why were you napping in the middle of the forest, anyways?" It seemed like a pretty stupid place to fall asleep, with all the monsters and whatnot. No, wait, weird force field. He would've been safe... unless an empousa found him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 5:12 am

"It wasn't like it was my decision, but thank you for waking me up." I said, and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 5:22 am

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever." I was suddenly hyper-aware of the fact that I was a complete mess, all covered in blood and sh#t. Not literal sh#t... bah, you know what I meant...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 5:34 am

I pushed my hand through her hair. It was in pretty good condition for her just getting out of a fight. .Oh, I was probably covered in sand and mud, wasn't I?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 5:39 am

OOC: This is totally where Kelsier walks in and screws their lives up. :{D

BIC: I couldn't think of anything snarky to say, which made me feel really peculiar. So peculiar that I was using weird-@ss words like peculiar. That word sounded more like f#cking pelican than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 5:41 am

I leaned in and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 5:58 am

OOC: Y U NO KILL THEM YET SIFJUVJKUHV.

BIC: I almost decided to smack Suephrom, but... at this point, it was pretty useless pretended that I didn't have a stupid crush on him. I kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:01 am

I was flying over the forest, en route to my cabin via a waterway I'd made in the sky when I saw a couple kissing right by a source of water. Those silly children were practically asking for death, so I decided I'd give it to them. I teleported to the creek from above, trident in my hand.

I was about to kiss Madeline again when someone appeared in the water.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:07 am

I spied, from the corner of my eye, some dude in the water. He hadn't been there before, I was sure. "You have to be f#cking kidding me," I muttered. "If this d#uchebag attacks us, I'm going to stuff that trident up his @ss..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:17 am

"How rude!" I scoffed,and the trident returned to the water. I had two swords replace it. "But at least now you can't shove my trident up my as*." I said, smiling.

I started to sit up until I realized that Madeline was practically on top of me. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:21 am

"There're swords for that now," I shot back at the guy. Suephrom was trying to sit up, but I pretty much ignored his attempts and didn't move. I was such a jerk sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:27 am

I frowned. "Does your boyfriend let you get away with all of this sodomy?" I asked.

I needed to just get close to this guy and put him to sleep for a good five hours. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:30 am

I straightened up now - mostly to look more dignified, though it meant Suephrom could actually move now - and yelled, "The F#CK does 'sodomy' mean?" I had no time to learn stupid words that no one anywhere near normal used. I was too busy being a bad@ss for that.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:33 am

I smiled. "It means sticking things up people's butts." I explained, watching them both carefully.

I started to pull out my dagger, using Madel- Maddy sounded better- Maddy's body as- wait, no, it just sounded cutesy and girly, which she wasn't- using Madeline's body to cover the motion.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:36 am

"Fine then. YOU ARE GOING TO BE F#CKING SODOMIZED IF YOU DON'T F#CKING GO AWAY." Yeah, that's right. I was so good at threatening people.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:41 am

"Good. Please, do." I said, and started to turn around. Of course, I was using the reflection in the water to watch them.

As soon as he had turned around, I threw my dagger at his chest.

I shot water up to knock the pathetic little knife off course, and laughed. "You attacked me first. I have every right to kill you now."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:49 am

"Like you even can." I pushed myself to my feet, and tightened my hand around the grip of my flail. "Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll son of Poseidon, maybe? Or some minor god, like Triton or some sh#t?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:54 am

I turned around again and laughed. "You wish. Son of Oceanus, b*tch."I said, twirling my swords in my hands.

Oh, great. A Son of Oceanus, one of the Primordial Gods. A really powerful person. Probably stronger than Madeline. The great Red Octber, going to drown. What the f*ck was I going to do to prevent this? As a start, I pulled out my machetes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 6:59 am

Aw... f#ck. Water types are super-effective against ground and rock... "Well, sh#t, son. I guess you can completely step all over two opponents, especially since one," I pointed at myself, "is a goddam# demititan."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 7:08 am

"Yeah, pretty much. "I agreed. "You're probably a child of Melisseus or something."

If there was a way to get out of this alive, I'd have figured it out by this point, but Madeline looked tired, and even if she could teleport, she'd be too stubborn to actually do it. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 7:12 am

Well that certainly pissed me off. I reached out my powers to the bedrock beneath the river, and forced it up through the earth's crust right below that prick, with a sh#tload of force behind it. "DOES THAT F#CKING LOOK LIKE HONEY TO YOU?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 7:27 am

I moved myself through the water by manipulating it and dodged her attack; to her credit, it was a close one. "Gaia?"I asked excitedly. I'd really wanted to meet a child of Gaia.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 7:35 am

"Close, sh#t-for-brains," I taunted, and then did the same thing again. Maybe it'd hit him in the crotch and he'd fall over in tears. I would laugh so hard that I would cry.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 2:23 pm

I dodged it again, because this time I was expecting it. "Aww. Just one of the mountain dieties? That's no fun."I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding by the creek
Page 40 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next