Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiding by the creek

Go down 
+11
Ani
Swishalicious
Dexter
Rave Girl
Silly Lily
darkblue248
Little Miss Laugh
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rachel
Evimero
Dena
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 11:32 pm

I took his hand, pulling myself up and rocking on my heels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 11:35 pm

I let go of her hand. Pulling her close for a hug or kiss would have been perfect. ."Wanna try shadow travel?"I i asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 11:41 pm

I hesitated before mentally shrugging. What the hades? I nodded at him. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 11:43 pm

I held out my hand again. "Just take my hand."I said, smiling a reassuring smile. "And, it's going to be cold and may scare you sh*tless."I i added .
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 11:44 pm

"Sounds fun." I drawled sarcastically, taking his hand anyway.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 11:47 pm

I smiled. "Just don't add to the screams."I said, and then shadow-travelled us to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime12/1/2011, 11:49 pm

I gave him a wide eyed look. "Wait what do you mean the scre-" POOF!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 12:14 am

Protected by a magical barrier that admitted only select people, Suephrom was here laid down to sleep after the failed battle in Cairo. Most likely he will await the next battle his father needs him in, or else slumber on endlessly. There is still, of course, the power of love, but it's rather unlikely that it will have anything to do with this.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 1:04 am

When things started to go bad in Egypt, I tried to teleport back to Camp Half-Blood. I was under attack when I did so, so my aim was slightly askew. I ended up sprawled on my back in the depths of the forest, coughing. I was splattered with blood. At least most of it wasn't my own.
With a groan, I pushed myself to my feet. My flail was still grasped in my hand, the spiked end just as bloody as I was. Disgusting, I thought to myself. I need to clean this sh#t off. I started walking, not sure exactly what direction camp was in, but just too exhausted to try teleporting myself again. The battle had taken a lot out of me.
After some time, I saw a person lying down in the dirt and dead leaves that littered the ground. Who the F#CK would take a nap here? When I drew closer, I recognized a familiar face. Suephrom?

"Wake up, dipsh#t," I yelled once I was within earshot. He didn't wake up, so I yelled louder, "I said, WAKE UP." Nothing, still.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 1:07 am

Sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping. .sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 1:59 am

In irritation, I went over to kick him in the side. Not hard enough to break anything, just enough to wake up the idiot. But my foot met some kind of... invisible barrier. Like the air had turned into solid metal in front of me. As a result, I stubbed my toe pretty freaking badly, and said a few choice words while hopping around in pain. GODS F#CKING DAMMIT, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 2:03 am

Restful slumbers were pretty uneventful. They did allow a great welling up of emotion the second they'd ended, though. Pretty interesting and possibly foreshadowing.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 2:38 am

Once my toes stopped feeling like they were going to fall off, I stepped back and tried to think rationally about the situation. That lasted all of five seconds, and I kicked at Suephrom again with similar results. How in Erebus' name was I supposed to wake up the dipsh#t with this weird magic crap going on? It had to be some kind of magic. Nothing else would really explain it... unless there was some weird godly sh#t going down.

Was he just going to keep sleeping? Didn't he say something sometime about sleeping for ages and waking up in the present day? Gods, it was like Sleeping Beauty or some sh#t. What if I had to kiss him to wake him up? It'd take one pretty psycho b#stard to come up with that.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 2:45 am

OOC: I feel like it's time for a segment of Hephaestus TV. . .

BIC: Zzzzzzzzzz. . . .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 2:49 am

I inched a bit closer. I wouldn't put it past the gods to do something like that... they had pretty cheesy tendencies...

OOC: Meanwhile, on Hephaestus TV.

No one cared except Morpheus, who was sobbing and eating popcorn while curled up in front of the television with a sleepy bear-patterned Snuggie.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 2:51 am

Sleep, he's asleep, oh Gods, he's asleep. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 3:10 am

Gods, this was stupid.

I changed my mind, flipped Suephrom off, and stalked off into the forest.

I got down on my knees, feeling like a complete and total idiot, and leaned towards his face. There was no way this was going to work. I was being stupid. But no force field stopped me this time, even when my lips were barely an inch from his. I hesitated for a moment. Really, what the actual f#ck was I doing?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 3:13 am

Suddenly, Suephrom's eyelids fluttered, but he remained asleep. He was now entering more towards what was normal sleep, as memories flashed through his dormant brain.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 3:32 am

Oh... screw it. I kissed Suephrom like the idiot I was. It only lasted for a second, though. Wouldn't it be awkward if he actually did wake up? Oh, didn't see you there, Soup. I was just making out with you while you were unconscious. Totally not rapey at all.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 3:52 am

Suephrom woke up, and instantly his brain recognized the kiss. After being dormant for so long, it sought information and it sought understanding. Primary motive, brought on by instinct, was a return, so Suephrom kissed back.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 4:02 am

Well... I had definitely been kissed back. Either my psychotic idea worked, or the f#cker was pretending to sleep for sh#ts and giggles. I was going to rip his face off if it was the latter...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 4:06 am

Now being more conscient, Suephrom was capable of normal thinking.
I was kissing someone, and when I opened my eyes, I realized it was Madeline. So, I wrapped my arms around her and went for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 4:41 am

... I was highly suspicious of him just pretending to sleep now, but whatever. I kissed him back while I was contemplating murdering him.

OOC: Meanwhile, on Hephaestus TV...

Morpheus burst into manly tears. HE WAS SO PROUD.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 4:56 am

I didn't want to be the first to pull away, but I figured she'd stab me in the back or impale me with a rock if I didn't explain myself, so I gently pulled my face away from hers and asked, "Do you know how long I was here?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 5:01 am

I shrugged. "Wasn't too long. A few hours, maybe a day?" Honestly, he should of known it hadn't been that long. If it had, I'd be older-looking or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding by the creek
Page 39 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next