Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiding by the creek

Go down 
+11
Ani
Swishalicious
Dexter
Rave Girl
Silly Lily
darkblue248
Little Miss Laugh
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rachel
Evimero
Dena
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 9:26 pm

Well, that pissed me off... I glared at the extremely irritating dude and flipped him the bird. He was going to die so painfully. I'd crush his skull or something and there'd be blood and brains scattered everywhere. That is, if he actually did have a brain.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 9:38 pm

I frowed dramatically. "Oh my. You've flipped me off. I think I'll run away crying."I said, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 9:42 pm

"You f#cking better," I threatened, and then couldn't think of anything really scathing and witty to add after that, so I let the statement stand alone. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 9:47 pm

"Haha, just kidding."I admitted. I casually threw my sword at her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 9:58 pm

Because I was awesome and a complete boss (and also pretty lucky, considering), I caught the flying sword by the hilt. The grip stung my palm, and I nearly dropped the dam# thing. Good thing I didn't. Now, what was I going to do with this thing? I wasn't all that great with swords... at all...
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 10:38 pm

I walk in and see people. The perfect opportunity to take my anger out. I form a Dark Orb 'bout the size of a large boulder and lauched it at them. Then I start yelling "THANATOS WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MEET MY MOM. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU SHE WOULD STILL BE ALVE AND I WOULDN'T BE GOING THROUGH ALL THIS PAIN"

Storm out of the forest in rage and to Mr.D's office
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:22 pm

I made the sword turn back in to water, and made said water splash into her face as I threw the other sword at her.

I stepped forward and knocked the sword off target.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:34 pm

Suddenly, water splashed all over my face. "FU-GHACLKDJGJ." In the midst of my yelling, I choked slightly on the dam# stuff. F#ck you f#ck you f#ck you f#ck you f#ck you f#ck you.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:51 pm

I laughed. "Time to die, putrescent scum."I declared. I shaped my trident in my hand again. "And this is NOT going up my as*" I added, and thrusted the trident at the girl's abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:00 am

'Putrescent? The f#ck did THAT mean? I didn't have much time to mull it over, as Mr. D#uchebag stabbed at me with his oversized fork. I stepped to the side to dodge, at the same time swinging my fail in an underhand motion at the shaft of the weapon. With any luck, the chain would wrap around the thing and trap it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:09 am

I changed the trident to water and back, letting the flail pass right through it. I drew it back in a defensive stance.

I stepped up on Madeline's left side, machetes twirling slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:15 am

Well, f#ck THAT brilliant idea. The flail was still in motion, though, so I swung it back over my head and down at the prick, using its momentum and weight to my advantage. And, because I felt like being tricky, I forced rock up behind and to the sides of him. Dodge that one, sucker!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:17 am

This one was actually pretty inventive, and would make this a near-fair fight. Luckily for me, I was incredibly un-fair, and simply jumped up, forcing myself faster with water, blocked the flail (simultaneously wrapping it around my trident), and soared over all of the rock protrusions.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:21 am

The rival demititan cheated like the cheating b#stard he was, and flew up into the air with my flail stuck, wrapped around his trident. I was loathe to let go of my weapon or just be dragged along. So as he ascended, I just made the earth beneath me rise up at an equal rate so I could keep my footing. The pillars of stone that had blocked his dodging fell back into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:24 am

Well, it was kind of awkward now. I was stuck on the ground.

I raised the creek water with me and blasted it at the girl, while also maintaining enough water beneath me to keep me up.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:31 am

I sped the acceleration of the stone pillar considerably, so I shot further into the air above the dude before the water hit me. It did hit the rock, though, and I felt it tremble. I had the horrible feeling that if it was hit hard enough, it would crumble, and I would fall...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:33 am

I made the water swirl around the rock at incredible speeds. Maybe I could just sever it. I kept myself in a fixed spot.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:45 am

The rock started the shudder, the tremors nearly knocking me off the dam# thing. Any more of this, and it was going to break. So I decided to get the falling over with, and jumped backwards off it. I held onto my flail, hoping for the slim chance of dragging my enemy down with me. Unlikely with his water-flying sh#t, but whatever. At the very least, I wanted my weapon back. And it wasn't like I couldn't just break my fall...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:47 am

I grabbed onto my trident harder, and let the water fall faster than freefall. Yes, it was pretty difficult, but it was also fun.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:54 am

... great. Now we were falling so much faster than we normally would, I probably couldn't break my fall without snapping some bones. So... like a boss, I forced more stone to shoot out of the earth, aiming for a head-on collision with the guy. Take that, you b#stard...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:56 am

I let go of my trident and started propelling myself upward. She would have fun with that- Oh, what's this? Rock, coming up toward me? Too slowly, though.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 1:04 am

Well, f#ck.

I managed to turn before I crashed to the ground, so that my right shoulder took the brunt of the damage. I was left-handed, so I'd still be able to fight reasonably well. It f#cking hurt though, despite the fact that the earth bent and warped to cushion my fall. I was pretty sure that my collarbone was broken, now...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 1:06 am

All of the sudden, Madeline was back, but. .broken. I stood over her as soon as she had stopped, watching the sky carefully.

I surrounded myself with water again and teleported down to the creek, where it still had water, and started casually walking towards where the two scum were.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 1:37 am

I sat up, and made some sort of weird whimpery-growl noise because of my pain. Gods f#cking damm#it... I was such an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 2:23 am

I watched the Son of Oceanus. In a not-so-clever attempt to buy time, I asked, "What's your name, anyway?"

Ha. Haha. I didn't break stride. "Kelsier Vallano. And yours?"

"Suephrom Live." I replied. "And this is-"

"Heh. That's 'evil morpheus backwards.' Not letting you touch me with your sleepy powers." I declared, smiling triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding by the creek   Hiding by the creek - Page 41 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding by the creek
Page 41 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next