Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jake Blue son of Ares

Go down 
AuthorMessage

jake Blue son of Ares Empty
PostSubject: jake Blue son of Ares   jake Blue son of Ares Icon_minitime6/9/2010, 7:42 pm

Character Name: Jake Blue
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): brown hair, brown with a touch of red, muscular, 5.11 feet tall, light tan skin color.
God and mortal parent: unknown/ Ares
Powers: Strong
Flaws: anger isssues, holds grudges, lier
Pets: rott weiler
Weapon: celeseial bronze battle ax
Talents/Skills: good at fighting, chariot racing,
RP Example*: I was running in the woods and saw a giant hairy creture lumbering twards me. I quickly drew out my ax and ran at it. It was redy for thet so it atacked. It clawed but i jumped out of the way. I hacked at it and stabbed it in the left eye. It was blind in one eye so i could atack it from that side and it wouldn't see me. i came around the outher side and butted the flat side of the ax into it. The minatore was mad now. one last swipe. Swish the ax went as it went threw its body whial i wathced it desenagrate.
Biography*: He was born in NY and when he was a baby he was abandoned at the age of 1 and found by two very nice parents in the woods. He grew op with a friend that was very mysterios. One day he was at school and his friend told him he was a halfblood at lunch. He told him he was dangerouse and had to go to camp halfblood to be safe. He was 20 feet till the boundreas then he saw a big louming creater. It started runningto the borderies i got there first and was safe as the monster lumberd away.
Notes: Black muscel shirt, blue jeans with holes on the knees, with a brown belt,

Last edited by uncblueguy on 6/18/2010, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: jake Blue son of Ares   jake Blue son of Ares Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 7:59 pm

Being strong isn't a power. In fact, you can't have powers if you have no god parent.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: jake Blue son of Ares   jake Blue son of Ares Icon_minitime6/18/2010, 6:36 pm

oh sorry i forgot to put god parent but his strength is a bit overaverage not just like super strong or normal strength
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: jake Blue son of Ares   jake Blue son of Ares Icon_minitime6/19/2010, 12:37 pm

How overaverage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jake Blue son of Ares   jake Blue son of Ares Icon_minitime6/19/2010, 4:46 pm

like benching 25-30 lbs more than most 17 year olds, but that could be a ton more for what i know, i'm not the best at figuring out that kind of thing
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: jake Blue son of Ares   jake Blue son of Ares Icon_minitime6/19/2010, 8:17 pm

Well, nobody can lift a ton, even if they are a child of Cratus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jake Blue son of Ares   jake Blue son of Ares Icon_minitime6/20/2010, 4:27 pm

I know but he is still stronger than the average person not like being able to lift 50 lbs but not something as small as only 5lbs over normal
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: jake Blue son of Ares   jake Blue son of Ares Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 9:41 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jake Blue son of Ares   jake Blue son of Ares Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jake Blue son of Ares
Page 1 of 1