Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake Ruban

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/10/2011, 9:51 pm

Demigod form:

Character Name: Jake Ruban

Description: Black Hair With Red Stripes, Pale Skin, Brown Eyes, 5' 2", Muscular.

God and mortal parent: Set, And Clarissa Ruban.

Powers: Can Make People Around Him Feel Evil Thoughts,
Knows Exactly Where He Is If In A Desert.

Flaws: Hates Life, Rebellious, Anger Issues.

Pets: A Bat Named Ra.

Weapon: Celestial Bronze Scythe

Talents/Skills: Very Fast, Strong.

RP Example: I walked closer to the creature. He had horns! Fur was on his top half, and
leather pants on his lower half. He smelled awful. "A Minotaur?" I laughed thinking how
easy this fight was gonna be. I took my scythe out of it's holder. "Bring it on!"
The minotaur charged at me. I jumped aside. I then ran after the beast, by the time
I got to him he was already turned around, and now charging at me again. "Why are
greek monsters that stupid!" I got my scythe and got it positioned just right. When
the minotaur was close enough I swung. The scythe dug deep into the minotaur's head.
The beast used it's last few seconds of time on earth to throw me back. I hit a tree behind
me, and fell unconscious. The minotaur exploded into dust while I was fast asleep.

Biography: Jake was born in New York City. His mom had him when she was 16, and
she wasn't ready for a kid. She sent him to an orphanage home. He was sent when
he was a baby, so he thought he was an orphan. No family adopted him, because of
his evil presence (since his dad was the god of darkness and evil.) He had a tough life
until when he was nine, that was when his mom sent him a letter saying " I am so sorry
that you thought you had no family, but you do! I am your mother, and I miss you!
Will you forgive me, and let me take you home." Jake was so happy that he had a family.
His mom got him from the orphanage and they lived together. When he was 10 his mom
told him about demi-gods, and stuff. It took awhile, but Jake finally understood. His mom
didn't tell him about Camp Half Blood afraid that if she did he would want to go there.
When Jake turned eleven he was attacked by 3 monsters. His mom didn't think twice
about it, and brought hm to Camp Half Blood.

Notes: None
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/10/2011, 11:24 pm

Mhm.... How many times a day can he use his powers, and can people resist the evil thoughts? (I don't think we've ever had anybody really do that power, since I don't see that many internet pages stating Set is a god of evil.... He's evil, all right, but I don't see that many pages referring to him as "god of evil".)
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 2:58 am

God of Evil
Naturally, when, during the Second Intermediate Period the mysterious foreign Hyksos gained the rulership of Egypt, and ruled the Nile Delta, from Avaris, they chose Set, originally Lower Egypt's chief god, as their patron, and so Set became worshipped as the chief god once again. However, following this invasion, Egyptian attitudes towards foreigners could be best described as xenophobic, and eventually the Hyksos were deposed. During this period, Set (previously a hero), as the Hyksos' patron, came to embody all that the Egyptians disliked about the foreign rulers, and so he gradually absorbed the identities of all the previous evil gods, particularly Apep.

I found this on this website...http://www.egyptiandreams.co.uk/set.php

Oh, and people can resist the evil thoughts... I didn't mean it by he can control people's thoughts I just mean when your around him you think of... Y'know evil things. It's like
how when Percy was around Clarrise he said he felt like he wanted to punch someone

I hope that limits his powers enough...
Back to top Go down

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 3:44 pm

You didnt answer how many times he can use it.
Back to top Go down

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 9:38 pm

What do you mean it's not like he has a power like shooting balls of darkness. The evilness thing is just because when you are around him you feel evil thoughts. You can resist the evilness... Are you talking about the desert thing is... Do I have to limit it. Set is god of deserts so I just thought... Tell me what I have to limit, please.
Back to top Go down

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 9:42 pm

Well its gotta drain him somehow so how many times can he use that before hes to tired?
Back to top Go down

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 9:43 pm

WHAT BEFORE HE'S TIRED! I don't understand the evil thing or the desert thing!
Back to top Go down

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 9:47 pm

The evil thing
Back to top Go down

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 9:50 pm

Like I already said, he just has an evil presence to him that makes people have dark/evil feelings
Back to top Go down

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 9:51 pm

Ok so your saying he has no powers but making other people angry when hes around them?
Back to top Go down

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 9:54 pm

Yeah, and that desert thing is a power. I'll edit the form... but where should I put that people around him get angry and stuff?
Back to top Go down

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 9:55 pm

No thats right... Just asking because you cant just "POOF i can now raise the deaad."
Back to top Go down

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 9:58 pm

Yeah... but set is not the god of dead... anyways am I approved?
Back to top Go down

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime7/11/2011, 10:08 pm

Patience... But yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jake Ruban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Ruban   Jake Ruban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake Ruban
Page 1 of 1