Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake, my hopefully better character^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Empty
PostSubject: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 2:10 pm

|JAKE|MICHEAL|ADAMS|

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ichigo.Nub on 12/12/2011, 8:36 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 3:21 pm

UHmm so is his mother was an unammed mortal doctor or what cause like if Apollo and Minerva both claim him as a grandson doesn't he have to like have a mother who was a Minerva child
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 3:24 pm

Godly Parentage: His Paternal Grandmother is Minerva, his maternal grandfather is Apollo. <-- meaning that His mother is a daughter of Apollo and his Father is a son of Minerva.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 3:28 pm

I didn't see the little parentheses next to his mother....The freaking spoiler hates me.

Oh well moving, You need to put in two more flaws, what's the deepest wound he can heal, how much does it drain him, and if I'm not mistaken we dont allow future seers even if their parent/grandparent/lineage is Apollo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 3:58 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 7:48 pm

I don't think we're allowed to have descendants of the gods, or children of 2 demigods. I remember there being a problem with this before. I'm not quite sure though.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 9:09 pm

*headdesk*
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 9:12 pm

I'm sorry!! You could pick one of the two, Athena or Apollo and edit the form to fit them! I know, it looks like you spent a LOT of time on this form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 9:17 pm

Edited. Anything else I left out that relates to him being related to Minerva, just ignore it. I kept him smart on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 9:26 pm

Oh mylanta.
I'm completely and utterly sorry. I have to apologize. I knew I wasn't going crazy. Facepalm.
Your character is allowed. It's a roman character, correct? Right. Okay. I'm sorry I made you edit it! I swear I read your form, I did, I'm usually not this bad. Embarassed I sincerely apologize. You're allowed to have a child of two demigods, I was thinking of the Greek gods when someone tried to make a child of two demigods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 9:28 pm

Is he accepted?
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 9:40 pm

You changed back everything you wanted to change? I'm still profoundly sorry, by the way :3.
Anyway, this is a beautiful character form and I must say I admire it. Just a few quick questions and we should be good:
1.) Is his crossbow CB?
2.) What do you mean by "broadcasting music?" What does this entail? Is there a limit to how many times he can do this a day, and does it drain him at all?
Also, do his healing powers have a daily limit and/or do they drain him at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 9:46 pm

I edited the lest 2 things, but what do you mean be 'CB'?
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 9:57 pm

CB= Celestial Bronze, sorry. xD.

And... I still don't understand "broadcasting music." Meaning that when he sings or plays an instrument he can send messages to people with his songs? How does this work? Does everyone hear these messages?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 11:38 pm

I'll just take the 'broadcasting' part out. And yes, everyone can hear it, but only the people he directs it to get the message.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 11:44 pm

Okay. That power is very cool! xD Approved.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 11:51 pm

Sorry, but unapproved. I don't think we allow you to have your legacy with two godly ancestors, and there's some future-sight in the form that must have been overlooked. We don't usually allow characters to be prophetic.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/11/2011, 11:57 pm

Future sight.. somehow... Facepalm. Should be under powers... xP
Anyhow, two godly ancestors.. I do believe they mention the children of two demigods in the books when they talk about New Rome, and I've never seen that they aren't allowed on here, but I'm not really sure seeing as I don't believe anyone's attempted to create one of these children yet.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/12/2011, 12:02 am

Yes, I thought about it, and two godly parents is alright.... but, future sight, lolno.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/12/2011, 12:03 am

Definitely not. That needs to be edited out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/12/2011, 8:35 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/12/2011, 8:44 pm

Alrighty, re-approved-ed.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/12/2011, 8:50 pm

I hate to do this but I have to ask... un-approved again xP
Okay...
he's a Roman who lives in Camp Half Blood?
His family is entirely confusing. His paternal grandmother is Minerva... twice? But his father is a son of Apollo! I'm assuming you just made a typo but I have to check.
Is his crossbow Celestial Bronze or Imperial Gold?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/12/2011, 9:59 pm

Mother's side= Apollo
Father's side= Minerva
Imperial Gold.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime12/12/2011, 10:01 pm

Got it. Alright. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake, my hopefully better character^^   Jake, my hopefully better character^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake, my hopefully better character^^
Page 1 of 1